Topic: If Iconz was a Pub...

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: private_hell;972167
if Iconz was a pub... the will run out of booze on the 31st august :(

and we'd have to go to Moes

Or the shipment of beer would arrive just in time, OH YEAH.

Reply #50 Posted: August 14, 2009, 08:11:18 pm

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
  • Benji77 has no influence.
I'd go for the man love and reacharounds.

Reply #51 Posted: August 14, 2009, 08:32:18 pm
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!

Offline Bane

• Addicted
  • Bane has no influence.
if Iconz were a pub, Rii would be bleeding on the floor after glassing himself, Arni would be desperately trying to chloroform some cute chick and everybody else would be clustering around the pissing contest in the Toilets (AKA BF2)

Reply #52 Posted: August 14, 2009, 08:39:17 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Looks like it's be open for while, at least untill they find out about all the underage drinkers and close the place down.

Reply #53 Posted: August 14, 2009, 09:00:18 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: The PooPirate;972518
I'd go for the man love and reacharounds.

I wanna take you to a gay bar, gay bar gay bar!

Reply #54 Posted: August 14, 2009, 09:21:15 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
  • Chilli has no influence.

Reply #55 Posted: August 15, 2009, 05:14:52 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;933247
SWEET!

But under no circumstances are you allowed to write notes on the back of them.

I write notes all the time. Signed ones even!

Reply #56 Posted: March 21, 2013, 12:03:06 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
This is true, even though the anonymous delivery service has been cancelled.

Reply #57 Posted: March 21, 2013, 12:53:04 am

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
tiwaking would be the old senile man in the corner who randomly starts talking about the 50's when we are in the middle of talking about current events.

Reply #58 Posted: March 21, 2013, 01:07:44 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I love how tiwa always has a title to his posts.

Reply #59 Posted: March 21, 2013, 08:27:45 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
My how things have changed since my original post in 2009 - I wouldn't rush home to the missus and I'd probably be asleep in the corner of the bar.

Reply #60 Posted: March 21, 2013, 08:57:51 am

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
I'd be that young guy who'd be way too drunk and annoy everyone by thinking he's hilarious.

Wait, I'm already like that..

Reply #61 Posted: March 22, 2013, 11:40:29 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Pyromanik

You just described about everyone under 25.

Reply #62 Posted: March 23, 2013, 03:44:19 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
tiwaking would be the old senile man in the corner who randomly starts talking about the 50's when we are in the middle of talking about current events.
Its better than being being in the corner with the many many Chilli clones

Besides, 1950 was okay until the invasion of South Korea and the outbreak of the Korean War

Reply #63 Posted: January 29, 2015, 12:27:50 pm
I am now banned from GetSome