Topic: Man vs Food

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
Any of you GetSome punks ever witness this show? I am over in old blighty ATM and have stumbled across this on channel Dave. It's my new fav show. Basically this overweight guy travels round America trying to beat resturaunt eating records. Most of the food is horribly deep fried and not suitable for consumption (delicious). I am just waiting for the episode where the host, Adam, dies of a spectacular heart attack while trying to down the last pound of lardy cheesy meaty goodness.
I recommend this show

Tell me about your biggest feeds or eating records. I am reasonably small guy (178cm, 74kgs) so I can't really bring any massive food challenges to pass however I enjoy hearing of others trials and tribulations, successes am failures.

Posted: February 13, 2013, 05:03:48 am

Offline Munchie

• Devoted Member
  • Munchie has no influence.
I can manage to eat a cheese burger combo from MC Ds lol record for me.

Reply #1 Posted: February 13, 2013, 07:18:39 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I Love Man Vs Food!!!

My best effort:

Morgans Burger: 1 pound of Beef Burger, Milkshake + Frings

It got annihilated

Reply #2 Posted: February 13, 2013, 07:42:47 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: frankytanky;1517899
....stumbled across this on channel Dave.

Channel Dave?!?

TELL ME MORE!

Reply #3 Posted: February 13, 2013, 08:23:54 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: frankytanky;1517899
Any of you GetSome punks ever witness this show?

Not me. This guy though:

Reply #4 Posted: February 13, 2013, 10:32:36 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
They played it on Aussie TV for bit last year, on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. It was a bit hard to watch at those times but it was indeed awesome.

I don't really have any big eating feats. I'm not a big eater. I ate a whole pizza once ...

Reply #5 Posted: February 13, 2013, 10:54:40 am