Topic: Official Rep Chat Thread

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Anyone who posts more than once is a whore.

Reply #25 Posted: February 03, 2014, 01:06:38 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
And three times? Don't even go there.

Reply #26 Posted: February 03, 2014, 01:06:58 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
How does one become a hero member? I've been 'addicted' for 7-years haha!

Go on a mighty Quest for the Kingdom of Getsome?

Reply #27 Posted: February 03, 2014, 01:20:31 pm

Codex

haha didn't even know I was hero :D

Reply #28 Posted: February 03, 2014, 01:31:13 pm

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
I need a Hero!
I'm holding on for a hero ‘til the end of the night.
He’s gotta be strong,
And he’s gotta be fast,
And he’s gotta be fresh from the fight.
I need a Hero!
I'm holding on for a hero ‘till the morning light.
He’s gotta be sure,
And it’s gotta be soon,
And he’s gotta be larger than life, larger than life.

Reply #29 Posted: February 03, 2014, 01:40:07 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline Benda

• Just settled in
  • Benda has no influence.

Reply #30 Posted: February 03, 2014, 01:47:13 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

Go on a mighty Quest for the Kingdom of Getsome?

Sounds like an adventure into the dark sexual subconscious of Arsey's mind.

Reply #31 Posted: February 03, 2014, 02:46:59 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!

10,000 posts :P

Reply #32 Posted: February 03, 2014, 09:51:04 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Or be awesome!

Reply #33 Posted: February 04, 2014, 07:44:05 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Craigor has the 2nd best sig on getsome!

Reply #34 Posted: February 04, 2014, 07:48:51 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

10,000 posts :P

I believe in quality > quantity, I also believe that climbing trees is a very lovely thing to do :)

if u don't like that, go buy like 20kg of tomatoes and put them in your bath tub and just swim in tomatoes until you get tired.

Reply #35 Posted: February 04, 2014, 08:58:39 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Double hero reporting in.

Reply #36 Posted: February 04, 2014, 09:05:58 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline winter

• Addicted
Double hero reporting in.

>:(

take apart your computer and make all the components out of play doh and build a play doh computer and email nasa and tell them you finally outsmarted them

Reply #37 Posted: February 04, 2014, 09:06:55 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Oh herro...

Yeh, double the r because I'm double fantastic.

Reply #38 Posted: February 04, 2014, 09:08:12 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Oh herro...

Yeh, double the r because I'm double fantastic.

go climb a tree right now and sit at the top and look at your city, make weird noises at people who pass by.
Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 09:15:56 am by winter

Reply #39 Posted: February 04, 2014, 09:11:39 am

Codex

go climb a tree right now and sit at the top and look at your city, make weird noises at people who pass by.
I was expecting that to end with "and think about what you've done"

Reply #40 Posted: February 04, 2014, 09:16:18 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
I was expecting that to end with "and think about what you've done"

I think that will become part of my regular vocabulary as a dad in the very near future. The 'think about what you've done' part, not the climb a tree and make weird noises at people, I would be a very bad dad if that were the case..

HEY SON, YOU'VE BEEN NAUGHTY GO CLIMB A TREE LOL.

Reply #41 Posted: February 04, 2014, 09:21:50 am

Codex

I think that will become part of my regular vocabulary as a dad in the very near future. The 'think about what you've done' part, not the climb a tree and make weird noises at people, I would be a very bad dad if that were the case..

Lol my dad used to tell me to go play in front of a bus

Reply #42 Posted: February 04, 2014, 09:23:47 am

Offline winter

• Addicted

Lol my dad used to tell me to go play in front of a bus

:o

Reply #43 Posted: February 04, 2014, 09:25:31 am

Offline Pyromanik

Go and sit in your naughty corner in the chicken.

Reply #44 Posted: February 04, 2014, 09:26:24 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Go and sit in your naughty corner in the chicken.

learn how to bake some cupcakes u sick freak !!! and give them to our neighbor right now!!!

Reply #45 Posted: February 04, 2014, 09:29:31 am

Offline Pyromanik

REP! It's like wanking, only with less blindness.

This isn't where I parked my car

You got a little something on you. Tree sap or something, just keep rubbing it.

Until it gets a bit messy...
...all over the curtains, armchair, throw pillows, covers, and carpet.

All of you worthless chumps are yet to comment me on my super cool post with the ultra tricky sly pun.

A pun wrapped in a reference disguised in a post referring to another post about masturbation wrapped a thread about getting rep disguised as a comment on the new edition of the community forums.

If I were chilli I'd be out cutting some fiber optics to your houses right about now because I'd totally work for chorus in the main office but somehow have access to underground cables and stuff true story bro.

Reply #46 Posted: February 04, 2014, 09:43:39 am

Codex

I always forget that chilli is a real person because he's just so crazy

Reply #47 Posted: February 04, 2014, 09:46:12 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
REP! It's like wanking, only with less blindness.

This isn't where I parked my car

You got a little something on you. Tree sap or something, just keep rubbing it.

Until it gets a bit messy...
...all over the curtains, armchair, throw pillows, covers, and carpet.

All of you worthless chumps are yet to comment me on my super cool post with the ultra tricky sly pun.

A pun wrapped in a reference disguised in a post referring to another post about masturbation wrapped a thread about getting rep disguised as a comment on the new edition of the community forums.

If I were chilli I'd be out cutting some fiber optics to your houses right about now because I'd totally work for chorus in the main office but somehow have access to underground cables and stuff true story bro.

sorry man.. call your mom or dad or sister or best friend or boss and tell him/her you love him/her and make yourself have an hour long conversation with him/her , talk about your feelings.

Reply #48 Posted: February 04, 2014, 09:46:51 am

Offline Pyromanik

all over the curtains, armchair, throw pillows, covers, and carpet.

LoL, it's a TOOL lyric, get it? TOOL, haha! Fuck I'm a genius.
Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 10:05:17 am by Pyromanik

Reply #49 Posted: February 04, 2014, 09:57:35 am