Topic: Football Thread (formally Soccer Thread)

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Spam bot /\??

Reply #3150 Posted: August 28, 2013, 03:36:13 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: LeadCollector;1411624
They won't make top four! :p

It's nice to see that exactly the same shit has been spouted by the media for so long now.

Reply #3151 Posted: August 31, 2013, 09:51:45 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
This year everyone hopes they get it right :p

How is Arsene's bargain hunting going?

Reply #3152 Posted: September 01, 2013, 10:44:54 am

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
We don't need anyone else, if we do - Gunnersaurus will step up.

Reply #3153 Posted: September 01, 2013, 12:04:53 pm

Margarito

Kaka AC Milan held the first press conference after the handover. Kaka made ​​it clear that the media themselves with very deep feelings of AC Milan, the Rossoneri still the most powerful European football is one of seven teams, the new season the team to fight for the championship trophy.

Reply #3154 Posted: September 06, 2013, 01:51:14 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
^ Who's this guy?

Reply #3155 Posted: September 06, 2013, 03:48:58 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I never would have thought that we would be top of the league pending Liverpool overtaking us once they beat Swansea tomorrow morning.

Good win for Arsenal on the weekend, probably didn't deserve the 3 points.

Reply #3156 Posted: September 16, 2013, 08:41:20 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Quote from: Spork;1531665
I never would have thought that we would be top of the league pending Liverpool overtaking us once they beat Swansea tomorrow morning.

Good win for Arsenal on the weekend, probably didn't deserve the 3 points.

Jinxed us.Gahhh!  Anyhooo still quite a refreshing look to the the table.

Reply #3157 Posted: September 17, 2013, 06:18:08 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.

120 days later, still top of the league!

Reply #3158 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:46:43 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
That was one fine win against Coventry last night, a lot of people saying that Coventry put up a good fight, which they did, however at no point did they look like like they would be able to do enough. THey had a couple of chances and that was it. Was very cool with the lights turnbing off and everyone using their phones though. :P

I really do not care if Arsenal win anything this season, the progression over the last few seasons especially is excellent. It's fantastic to see Arsenal on top of the table for the majority of the season so far.

Reply #3159 Posted: January 25, 2014, 11:00:01 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Whoa 5-1 .Pants down

Reply #3160 Posted: February 09, 2014, 08:14:10 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
Lost, Arsenal Supporters, Last seen in this thread prior to this

Lol

Reply #3161 Posted: February 10, 2014, 06:35:58 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
My new wallpaper. ;D

Reply #3162 Posted: February 10, 2014, 06:38:11 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Good old Liverpool fans, stay well away from the subject until they do something good.

--

Typical Arsenal, doing as much as we can to throw away the best chance at winning the league we have had in ages.
Still only one point off, but I don't expect Arsenal to be able to keep up right through to the end. Has been a fantastic season though, at the top for so long.

Reply #3163 Posted: February 13, 2014, 09:51:31 pm

Offline Macks

• Just settled in
  • Macks has no influence.
is this thread like dead?

BTW, how do you all think about the Champions League semi-final draws?

Reply #3164 Posted: April 12, 2014, 10:21:59 pm
avid league player

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Thread's not dead.

Chelsea still in it to win it for EPL and CL.

Be very interesting to see if Courtois plays for Atletico.

Reply #3165 Posted: April 14, 2014, 08:40:29 am

Offline Macks

• Just settled in
Thread's not dead.

Chelsea still in it to win it for EPL and CL.

Be very interesting to see if Courtois plays for Atletico.

Right

"Courtois will only play against Chelsea if we reach an agreement" - Enrique Cerenzo, Atletico Madrid president

Reports say Atletico will have to pay around 8.5 million pounds for Courtois plays. I'm not sure about these reports though.

Reply #3166 Posted: April 14, 2014, 02:02:51 pm
avid league player

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Nothing substantiated.. but apparently the contract says he can play, but they need to pay Chelsea X many million pounds, UEFA says that's null and void, Chelsea say he can play but behind the scenes are reportedly fuming at UEFA, and atletico don't want to piss off Chelsea because they want him back again next season.

So yeah gonna be interesting :-)

Reply #3167 Posted: April 14, 2014, 02:18:01 pm

Offline Macks

• Just settled in
Yep, actually looking forward to the CL matches since I'll be on holiday. Which club do you support, Lias? I'm a Man utd fan here  ;D

Reply #3168 Posted: April 14, 2014, 02:25:52 pm
avid league player

Offline Lias

• Administrator
Yep, actually looking forward to the CL matches since I'll be on holiday. Which club do you support, Lias? I'm a Man utd fan here  ;D

ewww your yuck lol.

Chelsea here mate.

Reply #3169 Posted: April 14, 2014, 06:42:15 pm

Offline Macks

• Just settled in
I can't help it - I love the club, mainly my love for Cristiano Ronaldo and our Ginger prince. haha, still upset about the loss against Bayern but we put up a valiant effort and never stop fighting till the end.

How do you feel about the CL draw, since Courtois may or may not play.

Reply #3170 Posted: April 14, 2014, 07:55:32 pm
avid league player

Offline Lias

• Administrator
I can't help it - I love the club, mainly my love for Cristiano Ronaldo and our Ginger prince. haha, still upset about the loss against Bayern but we put up a valiant effort and never stop fighting till the end.

How do you feel about the CL draw, since Courtois may or may not play.

Regardless of if he plays, this was the draw we wanted..Atletico is the weakest possible opponent.

Reply #3171 Posted: April 14, 2014, 09:35:22 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Fuck yea FA cup! Finally the death of the 'since Arsenal last won a trophy' shit is over. Now there's lots of rumours about Cesc returning to the PL which is a bit strange, doubt it would happen but I would love him back at Arsenal - who wouldn't?

I'm hoping that we can at least bring in one or two good players to improve the squad and hopefully have us put in a proper challenge on the title for 14/15.

Reply #3172 Posted: June 01, 2014, 01:15:12 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
So what's on atm? Some world cup or something?

Brazil vs Germany  ~ 2-1 to Germany?

Reply #3173 Posted: July 08, 2014, 10:03:58 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
So what's on atm? Some world cup or something?

Brazil vs Germany  ~ 2-1 to Germany?

I bloody hope so, got $5 on Germany at the TAB ;-)

Reply #3174 Posted: July 08, 2014, 10:13:44 pm