Topic: What did you do to your vehicle today?

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
Ah, as you were.

Reply #825 Posted: May 27, 2013, 03:33:31 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
Not paint chips, speed holes

Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 03:33:53 pm by frankytanky

Reply #826 Posted: May 27, 2013, 03:33:32 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1525891
Does anyone know how much having the springs/suspension replaced, retuned costs? The car is stiff and as solid as Gwyneth Paltrow's ham wallet. I'd like to have it softened up so I don't feel every single dip and bump on the road (the steering can actually take on a mind of its own because of this).

I also think it needs a wheel alignment. According to my brother, it had one before it got the WOF but it can frequently pull hard to the right - not always - but it will never pull to the left.

Cost you parts if you do it yourself.

Reply #827 Posted: May 27, 2013, 05:31:08 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Spent day using a rolling dyno and tuning my eci on the R1.

and flashing ecu - 50 flashes later...

pulling about 170RWP  with a smooth Curve compared to stock in all throttle modes....

stock rwp is about 158RHP.

also fitted Block of plates that block of the Air injection system that they use for adding air to the exhaust for emissions control which causes pops and backfires on deacell

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=qlpxve0b.tua.jpg
What did you do to your vehicle today?

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=ofxpcsnv.qzr.jpg

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=tpoklynn.ztt.jpg

Reply #828 Posted: June 03, 2013, 06:02:06 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Brother is an auto-electrician as well as an avid mechanic.

Took the car to him to see if he could sort out the speakers (rattling, poor sound etc).

Nek minnit, 12" sub + 600w amp installed, new spark plugs, oil change and a pressure check.

$0

Reply #829 Posted: June 03, 2013, 06:20:23 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1526294
Brother is an auto-electrician as well as an avid mechanic.

Took the car to him to see if he could sort out the speakers (rattling, poor sound etc).

Nek minnit, 12" sub + 600w amp installed, new spark plugs, oil change and a pressure check.

$0
I might have to report this to the correct authorities...

...The authorities of awesome!

Reply #830 Posted: June 03, 2013, 06:28:18 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
Took my car to the local auto-electrician today and I got it back with some shitty sounding speakers and my 12" sub + 600w amp missing!

Reply #831 Posted: June 03, 2013, 09:58:35 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: AvatarFACE;1526309
Took my car to the local auto-electrician today and I got it back with some shitty sounding speakers and my 12" sub + 600w amp missing!

Your fault for living in Levin tbh.

Reply #832 Posted: June 03, 2013, 10:20:18 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
If it has low profile tyres, that will be why it rides so hard.

Reply #833 Posted: June 04, 2013, 01:46:03 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: AvatarFACE;1526309

lolwut

Reply #834 Posted: June 04, 2013, 12:24:20 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
just trolling badly as usual.

Reply #835 Posted: June 04, 2013, 06:24:33 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Had a mega few days in the garage with the bike.

Since Tuesday I've tidied up the garage (was getting fuckin messy) got the wiring loom wrapped in special loom tape, got it back in the bike, found a short, fixed it, bought some sweet looking buttons for the ignition and radiator fan.

Today though I've found the LED in the ignition switch/button stays on all the time (it's suppose to be triggered off the state of the button, the radiator fan button works beaut) and it's not so cool, I'm so close to checking the wiring loom off as complete!

Only have to spin up some footpeg caps, paint and fit the fairings and I'm done! ready to race!

Reply #836 Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:05:41 pm

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
  • Dr. Acula barely matters.Dr. Acula barely matters.
Today I purchased the last few parts needed to my bike up to legal and road worthy standards. Had to get both ignition and battery side covers as when the bike was stolen from the previous owner, those were ripped off, plus a new gas tank cap since that was also ripped off. Also got her some new fork seals and dust seals. Just waiting on shipping for them, then it'll be ready for the road, FINALLY! :D

Reply #837 Posted: July 11, 2013, 10:47:15 pm
Dr. λculał

i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H100i Push/Pull | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 | 8GB Patriot Viper Xtreme @ 2000MHz | 2x ASUS DirectCU II 7970 3GB @ 1000/1400 | 2x Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB Raid0 | 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair AX1200W Gold | Raidmax Platinum

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Replaced front brake pads, skimmed the disks, did a half-assed brake bleed.

I should jack the car up and do a full bleed front and rears, the brakes are a little spongy for my personal preference

Reply #838 Posted: July 15, 2013, 09:14:11 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Look what we did last night!

All ready for some track action jackson today!

Reply #839 Posted: July 26, 2013, 07:30:12 am

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
^^need bigger buttons imo
what are they for? fan?

Reply #840 Posted: July 26, 2013, 08:53:04 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: frankytanky;1528956
^^need bigger buttons imo
what are they for? fan?

one is ignition on/off and the other is fan to try combat the boil over I sometimes get at the end of MCI races.

They're actually perfectly big enough to press with gloves on :) I didn't want fiddly silly on off switches.

Soon I'll have a rear facing flashing light for wet meetings (who am I kidding, I don't race if it's wet)

Just had my first track time since the 10th of November, fuck I'm unfit, bike and physically, but shit that bike goes well. Better than ever since I found it was missing the exhaust sensor....

Reply #841 Posted: July 26, 2013, 04:55:08 pm

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
  • Dr. Acula barely matters.Dr. Acula barely matters.
Finished my bike today, after years of owning it but never having time, money, expertise etc, it's finally ready for The Man to give it the tick of legality so I can start riding it on the road.

Re-greased the front wheel bearings(will need to get a pair of new ones at some point soon) and now it rolls a lot nicer. Then took the forks off, replaced the fork and dust seals as the old ones were shot and replaced the oil in the forks.
http://iforce.co.nz/i/rztdqvt5.pwo.jpg

Next was the side covers which I got last week from a wrecker down in Chch. Was kinda unfortunate they only had black, but ya know, slim pickings and all. Though I have wanted to black-out the bike, so I guess it's a win :P
http://iforce.co.nz/i/jjeutbis.xwd.jpg

Soon...
http://iforce.co.nz/i/tpmbttoq.bse.jpg

Reply #842 Posted: July 27, 2013, 08:34:28 pm
Dr. λculał

i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H100i Push/Pull | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 | 8GB Patriot Viper Xtreme @ 2000MHz | 2x ASUS DirectCU II 7970 3GB @ 1000/1400 | 2x Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB Raid0 | 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair AX1200W Gold | Raidmax Platinum

Raquel Thornell

I rode went to my friend's house, and then took him to the company

Reply #843 Posted: August 26, 2013, 08:56:28 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
My car is getting dirty, will have to give it a wash soon.

I will kept you updated on this exciting development.

Reply #844 Posted: August 27, 2013, 01:42:51 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Got out to the track today.

got down to like 1:50's maybe, which is pretty fuckin slow for me, but massive break from riding made me lame.

Reply #845 Posted: August 27, 2013, 07:52:55 pm

Offline Lennie Veile

• I Posted!
  • Lennie Veile has no influence.
This morning I drove my car to go to my friend's house, and then went to work with her

Reply #846 Posted: August 29, 2013, 02:33:32 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
purchased Brand new Car :)

and then put a personalised plate on it.

Reply #847 Posted: March 11, 2014, 02:46:05 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
You lie.. you did not do that today :-P

Reply #848 Posted: March 11, 2014, 03:10:12 pm

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
Call me immature, but seriously though - surely you'd change your name, let alone stick it all over your business as the business name... "Cockram"

I mean, how many jokes would come from it:
"I'll ram my cock in that Kia" etc.

Reply #849 Posted: March 11, 2014, 04:31:50 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!