Topic: MVM Machine Attacks servers are playing normal MVM maps

Offline Sumph

• I Posted!
  • Sumph has no influence.
Hi, I've been enjoying MVM MA a lot recently, but the two servers dedicated to it (both called #4 right now?) have reverted to regular MVM maps.

I was playing Machine Attacks when it happened. The server suddenly started changing map, and we ended up on Rottenburg with $0, unable to ready up.

Any insights?

Posted: December 21, 2017, 02:47:56 pm

Offline Sumph

• I Posted!
  • Sumph has no influence.
I put a message in the Discord and this was resolved straight away. Thanks.

Reply #1 Posted: December 21, 2017, 03:00:45 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Hi, I've been enjoying MVM MA a lot recently, but the two servers dedicated to it (both called #4 right now?) have reverted to regular MVM maps.

I was playing Machine Attacks when it happened. The server suddenly started changing map, and we ended up on Rottenburg with $0, unable to ready up.

Any insights?

thanks for the feedback Sumph, I will be working on the 3 servers that require my attention tomorrow (fri 22nd).
as part of this, the machine attacks maps will be getting updates where applied from the creator.

Cheers.

Reply #2 Posted: December 21, 2017, 05:08:18 pm