Topic: Games to look forward to in 2015

Offline Meesham

• Game Server Admin
  • Meesham has no influence.
The two I'm most looking forward to in 2015 would have to be Rise of the Tomb Raider and King's Quest. I have a total nostalgia boner for KQ, I played it a lot when I was a kid and it looks like they'll be doing justice to the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK-dpzCyiSw

Posted: January 15, 2015, 12:42:31 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Witcher 3, The Division and Halo 5.

Reply #1 Posted: January 15, 2015, 01:12:42 pm

Offline Bert

• Game Server Admin
  • Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
H1Z1,GTA V (PC), Star-citizen (More Updates)

Reply #2 Posted: January 15, 2015, 05:55:43 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
The two I'm most looking forward to in 2015 would have to be Rise of the Tomb Raider and King's Quest. I have a total nostalgia boner for KQ, I played it a lot when I was a kid and it looks like they'll be doing justice to the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK-dpzCyiSw

I had no idea they were remaking.. I played the shit out of that as a kid (and PQ and SQ and pretty much anything Sierra made) so that can go on my list of shit to watch

• Witcher 3 is up there
  • The Division has so much potential, but could also be a huge let down like so many other recent games.
  • GalCiV 3
  • Blood Bowl 2
  • Hearts of Iron 4
  • BF Hardline, Space Hulk: Deathwing, and Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade are all maybes
  • GTA V PC kinda, but I'm still shitty with them for releasing on console first, so I'll wait for midyear steam sales.

Reply #3 Posted: January 15, 2015, 09:06:58 pm

Offline Meesham

• Game Server Admin
I had no idea they were remaking.. I played the shit out of that as a kid (and PQ and SQ and pretty much anything Sierra made) so that can go on my list of shit to watch

Same, Sierra games were pretty much the only ones I played for the first few years, mainly because they were the best games that would run on my crappy XT. SQ would probably be my favourite.

Reply #4 Posted: January 15, 2015, 10:17:08 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Same, Sierra games were pretty much the only ones I played for the first few years, mainly because they were the best games that would run on my crappy XT. SQ would probably be my favourite.

I remember playing games on our XT.. Dual 260k floppies and dual 10mb HDD's.. that thing was a beast lol, We'd upgraded by the time I got my first Sierra game thou. Police Quest was my first.. on an 8mhz 286AT with Herc Mono, then we got an EGA card/monitor and HOLY SHIT 16 COLOURS!

Reply #5 Posted: January 16, 2015, 08:51:51 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Zero.

Reply #6 Posted: January 16, 2015, 01:04:28 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
That's a statement, not a game title.

Reply #7 Posted: January 16, 2015, 01:04:56 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Homeworld:Shipbreakers, but that's probably years away.

Star Citizen too I guess.

Reply #8 Posted: January 16, 2015, 01:33:31 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

• BF Hardline, Space Hulk: Deathwing, and Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade are all maybes

Pretty much this - I am a slut for WH40K games (rocking armegeddon atm - its fun, a bit thin but fun)

And I have my EC character setup.

BF Hardline - everything I have seen thus far has made me go 'meh':

No Jets
Not BC2 style fun times
gimmicky game modes (the car chase one looks fun, but will probably be non existant after 2-3 months, like Air Superiority)
Bunch of other stuff I don't like

Reply #9 Posted: January 16, 2015, 04:44:16 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
BF Hardline - everything I have seen thus far has made me go 'meh':

I thought Payday was a good bit of fun (which is basically what Hardline has cloned), but If its a full BF game price they can fuck off.. If its $40 on release with no/minimal paid DLC, then yeah we're talking.

Reply #10 Posted: January 16, 2015, 06:31:40 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Half Life 3

Reply #11 Posted: January 16, 2015, 10:02:40 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Half Life 3

Thread's not called "Games to look forward to in 2045"

Reply #12 Posted: January 16, 2015, 11:24:37 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
Meh HL3 can such a fat one, much rather see LFD3.

Reply #13 Posted: January 17, 2015, 12:30:49 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
lol lfd

Reply #14 Posted: January 17, 2015, 05:27:00 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
GTA IV is now available for pre order for 75$ USD

Think I might pre order so that I won't miss out on any of the online buzz. The longer you wait, the less people will be playing.

$96 NZD for a game though..

Reply #15 Posted: January 17, 2015, 06:19:00 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Pyromanik

Think I might pre order so that I won't miss out on any of the online buzz. The longer you wait, the less people will be playing.

A bit steep for a game that came out in MMVIII...

Reply #16 Posted: January 18, 2015, 12:17:37 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator

A bit steep for a game that came out in MMVIII...

Yep 17th September 2013 release date, so now not worth than $20 max. If Cockstar don't like that logic, they should release for PC at the same time (or better yet first/exclusive).

I will not pay top dollar to be sloppy seconds for console peasants.

Reply #17 Posted: January 18, 2015, 10:51:03 am

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
Yeah I'd be interested in GTA V if the price was more realistic.

Reply #18 Posted: January 18, 2015, 11:19:33 am
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline Meesham

• Game Server Admin
I finished GTA V on the PS3, to be honest I think it's overhyped. I'm hopefully not spoiling anything by revealing that you play as 3 different characters (most reviews have said this), to be honest I only enjoyed playing as one of those characters.

Reply #19 Posted: January 18, 2015, 02:03:46 pm

Offline Hmmmgood

• Devoted Member
  • Hmmmgood has no influence.
Star Citizen and Galactic Civ 3,other than that i haven't seen anything else that looks promising.

Reply #20 Posted: January 18, 2015, 04:24:32 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
2014 was the worst year in gaming history. Worse than the 1983 crash.

The only game I'm looking forward to this year is the games publishers attempts at "How to not be 2014"

Reply #21 Posted: January 18, 2015, 05:23:22 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Oh! Oh! Oh!

http://blackbirdinteractive.com/games/

God I hope it its as good as the original HW and HW2

Reply #22 Posted: January 19, 2015, 07:01:21 am

Oh! Oh! Oh!

http://blackbirdinteractive.com/games/

God I hope it its as good as the original HW and HW2

I know, it's looking awesome.

Reply #23 Posted: January 19, 2015, 08:33:34 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Yeah I'd be interested in GTA V if the price was more realistic.

^ This, I looked at it yesterday on steam, If the price was lower I would have pre-ordered, but $75 for something that most people I know have already played on their consoles? yeah, I'll probably wait for a steam sale.

Reply #24 Posted: January 19, 2015, 10:52:16 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol