Topic: DOOM

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Fucking Doom!

Posted: May 20, 2015, 06:58:39 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
thats not a video it's pretty much an animated GIF,

will be nice if this project actually gets going this time.

Reply #1 Posted: May 20, 2015, 07:01:59 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
A teaser for a teaser of a teaser.

Fuck hype.

Reply #2 Posted: May 20, 2015, 12:31:54 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

Fuck hype.

It's because I'm such a tease.

Reply #3 Posted: May 20, 2015, 12:44:54 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Doom can go fuck itself to be honest.

I expected a little better from one of the pioneers of action-FPS.

Reply #4 Posted: May 20, 2015, 12:55:21 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

Fuck hype.

It's because I'm such a tease.

this is becoming such a titillating tease

Reply #5 Posted: May 20, 2015, 01:41:11 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

I have such happy memories from rocking Doom E3M3 whilst listening to Midi Slayer

Reply #6 Posted: May 20, 2015, 02:28:58 pm

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
Doom wouldn't be top of my list for Bethesda's E3 announcements. Prefer to see Dishonored 2 or Fallout 4 announced.

Reply #7 Posted: May 20, 2015, 05:46:17 pm
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Fallout 4 announced.

A+++ would fap again

Reply #8 Posted: May 20, 2015, 09:11:08 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
I would prefer the news Westwood studios was reforming and doing some more DUNE Rts or C&C

Reply #9 Posted: May 21, 2015, 06:24:23 am

I would prefer the news Westwood studios was reforming and doing some more DUNE Rts or C&C

Another Dune game would be great. I assume EA still hold the rights?

Reply #10 Posted: May 21, 2015, 07:13:55 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

Another Dune game would be great. I assume EA still hold the rights?

What dont EA hold the rights to,   it will get made and TANK like all EA remakes.

what i really want is a remake of the very first dune which was more of a FP RTS

Reply #11 Posted: May 21, 2015, 07:35:12 am

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!

I have such happy memories from rocking Doom E3M3 whilst listening to Midi Slayer

I always thought it was this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnKhsTXoKCI

Such a good song

Reply #12 Posted: May 22, 2015, 12:57:24 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

As long as there is a chainsaw, i'm sold.

Reply #13 Posted: May 22, 2015, 06:30:06 am

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
As long as there is a chainsaw, i'm sold.

Yup, from the reviews, the chainsaw seems to be a fun  weapon to use.

Reply #14 Posted: May 22, 2015, 09:46:04 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 10:03:04 am by The Demon Lord

Reply #15 Posted: May 22, 2015, 10:00:49 am

Stop making me want to play Doom.

Reply #16 Posted: May 22, 2015, 10:59:13 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Fallout 4 announced.

A+++ would fap again

I never finished FO3. Loved 1 and 2, but the vein felt tapped out on the third one

Reply #17 Posted: May 22, 2015, 04:05:39 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I played FO3 through about 3 or 4 times :-)

Reply #18 Posted: May 22, 2015, 04:29:48 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
I didn't finish Fallout 3. It didn't really feel like a Fallout game. A decent game in it's own right, but I just couldn't get through it. New Veags was a lot better in that regard. I hope Fallout 4 is in the same vein as New Vegas.

Reply #19 Posted: May 25, 2015, 11:31:33 am

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
Can't wait!
Also keen for Mount and Blade: Bannerlord and Terraria OtherWorld :)

Reply #20 Posted: May 25, 2015, 01:40:39 pm

Open Beta out tomorrow.

Reply #21 Posted: April 15, 2016, 08:44:25 pm

Or now maybe?

Currently downloading the beta on steam.

Reply #22 Posted: April 15, 2016, 08:49:12 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
http://www.gamepur.com/news/22782-doom-multiplayer-beta-disappoints-steam-players-its-too-generic-has.html
The multiplayer is really the most generic thing you can think of. If you are thinking of buying this for the multiplayer, don't. It somehow manages to be more generic than those Counter Strike korean clones you find everywhere.

Well I never this would ever happen.
edit: Hah. I like the quote from the steam webpage:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/350470/
“The Doom beta is already the most exciting FPS of 2016”
gamesradar+
Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 04:42:10 pm by Tiwaking!

Reply #23 Posted: April 17, 2016, 04:40:03 pm
I am now banned from GetSome