Topic: sgt fenix admin abusing.

Offline aussiegaylord

• I Posted!
  • aussiegaylord has no influence.
sargent fenix was admin abusing me earlier today when he not only slayed me for killing him as a t for T baiting, but then he got rid of his own report and then when i accused him of admin abuse he slayed me again and then kicked me from the server with and i quote and i have the screenshot to prove -(calm down - go watch dora the explora and take your daddy issue somewhere else) not only is that admin abuse that is also insulting, and if your a moderator you shouldnt be insulting your community.

and again he killed me for saying that if he hit me with the crowbar i would kill him, and then a full minute later while he was almost hitting me in the face another detective, i was detective at the time, killed him, i did not call a KOS on him and i did not kill him, i didnt even damage him, and then he gave me a slay for no reason, and yes i also have a screenshot of this to prove it.

Posted: October 27, 2015, 08:25:16 pm

Offline SGT FENIX

• I Posted!
  • SGT FENIX has no influence.
So the reason why you were slain this time was becasue you killed me after I hit a health station (don't remember how many time, defs below 5). This isn't a valid reason to KOS, instead you can only say or using your tab menu place a suspicious marker on me. This rule goes for on the map 67th Way where if someone breaks the tester they can't be killed, only be made suspicious.

Rule 1 - "only detectives can give orders, Disobeying allows the detectives to hurt (but not instakill) as a warning". Yes you said not to break the tester but you said so then killed me....

The second half of the report about me hitting you in the face I didn't have a hand in. Someone else hit you and you called the KOS on me (you were a detective so you are ultimantly responsible for the kos seeing as non detective KOS aren't valid). I can't prove you said it as you called the kos over mic. You may not have killed me but the other detective ("sunj" something) did.

Reply #1 Posted: October 27, 2015, 08:51:41 pm