Topic: milcot admin abuse

Offline Thomaswebster175

• I Posted!
  • Thomaswebster175 has no influence.
hey guys i was banned from your gmod ttt server by milcot for one reason. he didn't like me i didn't do anything wrong, i didn't cheat, i didn't ram, i didn't do ANYTHING but he didn't like me so i was banned.

i know that I'm not the only person this has happened to. i would like to get unbanned but you guys need to either remove milcot as a admin, mod or anything that gives him power over others cause he is just abuseing it.

thanks tom

my steam name is thomaswebster175

Posted: September 25, 2016, 04:15:06 pm

Offline `Thomas

• I Posted!
  • `Thomas has no influence.
Man you don't know how to spell

Reply #1 Posted: September 25, 2016, 04:27:02 pm
`Thomas
KOS `Kayne

Offline Mister Sir

• Just settled in
  • Mister Sir has no influence.
 Well, good job buddy, I didn't even ban you; It was one of the managers. I remember your name although I don't remember what you did. I do, however, recall that whatever you did was pretty cancerous and was quite deserving of your perma ban, as your name makes me cringe whenever I see it.

And it's Molikot by the way.  8)

http://bans.getsome.co.nz/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=thomaswebster&advType=name

Reply #2 Posted: September 25, 2016, 04:30:40 pm
"I killed people and got banned." ~ Paul Denino 2k16

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!

Reply #3 Posted: September 25, 2016, 04:43:53 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4 Posted: September 25, 2016, 06:07:59 pm

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
Thomaswebster, I cant fully remember why I banned you but I do remember it was along the lines of you having a crappy attitude towards our staff and spamming it in the chat. I can see you still have an issue towards Molikot as you just assumed he was the moderator that banned you.

Remember you are playing in servers that are provided to you for FREE, nobody owes you anything.

The ban has be lifted as it has been awhile, I suggest you read our rules page again, If I find you talking shit in chat again the ban will be reinstated.

http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=87183.0

Reply #5 Posted: September 25, 2016, 08:12:03 pm