Topic: Sellin' up me ol' RIG

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
as the title suggests, I've done me'self a little early Christmas present and upgraded for the GTAV PC EXTRAVAGANZA
so my old RIG (don't you love it when people call them rigs?) is up for sale (or swaps)

AMD 1100T 6 core jobbie with the stock cooler, would suit an aftermarket cooler as the stock cooler can be quite noisy (can't they all?)
8GB RIPJAWZZZZZZ (SO fast it'll rip your fucking jawz off, be cautious)
6970 2GB Graphix, capable of thermonuclear graphical performance.
Conditions: used but still good, I regularly de_dusted my components and they were never OC'd.

After a bigger SSD, so open to swapping the lot above for one or whatever really.. otherwise flick me some offers. Open to anything, would rather pick up/drop off in Auckland but have boxes for shipping etc.

Churrrrr bae.
Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 09:32:27 am by winter

Posted: December 04, 2014, 08:52:56 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
What's the RAM adn the 6970 worth on their own?

Reply #1 Posted: December 04, 2014, 06:04:02 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
SO fast it'll rip your fucking jawz off, be cautious

Churrrrr bae.

Man I love this fella <3

Up your way next weekend, beers...

Reply #2 Posted: December 04, 2014, 11:37:44 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I'll give you a cold box of Heineken right now for the ram, delivered to your door.

Great deal if you ask me

Reply #3 Posted: December 07, 2014, 03:58:54 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
What's the RAM adn the 6970 worth on their own?

Not sure to be honest m8.. make me an offer :)

Reply #4 Posted: December 08, 2014, 12:36:43 pm