Topic: BST Forum Rules

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Selling:
  • Try and provide as much detail as possible. Condition, receipts, picture. you get the idea.
  • Indicate your location. Town/City at a minimum, suburb for larger centers.
  • Name your post appropriately i.e FS: i5-2500K + Motherboard
  • Only sell/post items you own. Do not post items on behalf of others.
  • Update your original post so buyers know the status of the sale i.e 'sold to Prolax'
  • Don't just post links to TradeMe
Buying:
  • Do not hi-jack another person's sale/post, if you have an item for sale start your own thread.
  • The buyer is responsible for making sure items will work with their equipment.
  • If you have any issues with the seller or their items report the to the forum moderators.
Scams:

If you are suspected of scamming please be aware that your post will be deleted and your account may be suspended/banned. Administrators and Moderators of Get Some take no responsibility for any trades facilitated by this forum. Anyone committing fraud via these forums will be banned, and all relevant logs and any known personal information supplied to the police.
Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 03:53:23 pm by Lias

Posted: January 31, 2014, 11:13:35 pm