Topic: #1 Community Builds

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
We now have a volcano forge facility for all to use.

You store your anky in the anky bay at the top and for now park your flyer on the rim of the volcano, I will be making a platform for them.

Industrial forge free for all, you may/will need to supply fuel.
Cooker, water, smithy, m&p are also available.

If you have a paracer up there, please remove it as it will no longer be required.
Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 02:01:08 am by Gutty

Posted: January 08, 2016, 01:59:23 am

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
  • VonRippedoften has no influence.
Man that's 5 star facilities Gutty. Thanks admins for your efforts to build that :-)

Reply #1 Posted: January 09, 2016, 12:30:18 pm

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
Very grateful, thanks for letting me christen it while you were still building Gutty I was in dire need of some metal  8)

Reply #2 Posted: January 09, 2016, 09:06:24 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
Got them graphics on ultra I see :p

Reply #3 Posted: January 12, 2016, 02:55:46 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Got them graphics on ultra I see :p

only the best :D

Reply #4 Posted: January 12, 2016, 01:38:32 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
It's nice to have good frame rate I guess :)

Reply #5 Posted: January 12, 2016, 05:35:27 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
hah, i assume you don't play the game :p

Reply #6 Posted: January 12, 2016, 11:38:43 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
I don't but I have heard of the frame rate problems, memory leak and all that kinda stuff. Rust was like that once but it has improved beyond expectation.

Reply #7 Posted: January 12, 2016, 11:54:41 pm