Topic: What grinds your gears?

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Use baby or face wipes - that shit dont tear at all. You could use one wipe to wipe about 30 assholes to a perfect pinky bleached tone and it still woulnt rip.

But sometimes they're not tissues that I've purchased, sometimes they're work tissues, or at a friends place, or in a random shop.

I dig handkerchiefs, but I fucking struggle with the grossness or carrying snot around.

Reply #1000 Posted: October 28, 2015, 06:18:56 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Fucking, tissues.

Why do we blow our nose with the weakest material known to man? You blow your nose, and a hole, STRAIGHT THROUGH THE FUCKING TISSUE!

I use bog roll, if it can handle my arse, it can handle anything.

Reply #1001 Posted: October 28, 2015, 06:57:06 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Fucking, tissues.

Why do we blow our nose with the weakest material known to man? You blow your nose, and a hole, STRAIGHT THROUGH THE FUCKING TISSUE!

I use bog roll, if it can handle my arse, it can handle anything.

Actually it cant! It needs at least 4 layers to survive my lungs, and when you need to sneeze, tearing off 8 pieces and folding them in half twice takes forever!

From now on I only use kevlar.

Reply #1002 Posted: October 28, 2015, 08:27:28 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!

Use baby or face wipes - that shit dont tear at all. You could use one wipe to wipe about 30 assholes to a perfect pinky bleached tone and it still woulnt rip.

But sometimes they're not tissues that I've purchased, sometimes they're work tissues, or at a friends place, or in a random shop.

I dig handkerchiefs, but I fucking struggle with the grossness or carrying snot around.

You need a pocket pack - One must take great care of one's ringpiece at all times otherwise you get this.  Or a flannel.  Yep I know a bitch who carries a facecloth/flannel on her at all times just to wipe. Ones and Twos.  She is very very very single 

Reply #1003 Posted: October 29, 2015, 02:19:46 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
She throws it away after right? Right?

Reply #1004 Posted: October 29, 2015, 02:28:22 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
What grinds my gears? Is having to tell an ON3 friend who I have been friends with for fucking years to get fucked and never talk to me again.  That really did make me sad but what I was sent was quite unacceptable - no not dick shots or anything serious conversation

Disappointing was like  someone I had been friends with for 7 years at least. smh

Want some dick picks to cheer up?

Also, Clin, are you one of the old guys you work with? KEKEKEKEKEKE.

Reply #1005 Posted: October 29, 2015, 02:34:50 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
lol get fucked you ain't no spring chicken

Reply #1006 Posted: October 29, 2015, 02:38:29 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Hahahahaha. +1

Reply #1007 Posted: October 29, 2015, 02:40:35 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
She throws it away after right? Right?

Nope Nope she doesnt. Nope Nope Nope.

Reply #1008 Posted: October 29, 2015, 02:55:01 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

What grinds my gears? Is having to tell an ON3 friend who I have been friends with for fucking years to get fucked and never talk to me again.  That really did make me sad but what I was sent was quite unacceptable - no not dick shots or anything serious conversation

Disappointing was like  someone I had been friends with for 7 years at least. smh

Only if you put a smiley face on the end of your knob James.  I'll be waiting for it to pop up in my inbox

Reply #1009 Posted: October 29, 2015, 02:55:38 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Nope Nope she doesnt. Nope Nope Nope.

In before Baldy wants to A: sniff it and B: get her number

Reply #1010 Posted: October 29, 2015, 06:14:40 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
On a side note - I just realised that the screenshot is from the Hibiscus coast page....

Reply #1011 Posted: October 30, 2015, 04:29:10 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I've heard fable of the fucked up things posted on the Hibiscus Coast page.

Reply #1012 Posted: October 30, 2015, 10:16:18 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Ugh.

I'm an idiot. A true fucking idiot.

I'm probably the only one that doesn't know, but just so you are all aware, never go through IPG or Delta Force for paintball.

Bunch of scamming C**t's. Fuck sakes I better get my money back.

A true fucking idiot.

getting me monnies back yayyyyy

Reply #1013 Posted: October 31, 2015, 07:34:45 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
Ugh.

I'm probably the only one that doesn't know, but just so you are all aware, never go through IPG or Delta Force for paintball.

A true fucking idiot.

getting me monnies back yayyyyy
What did they do to you?

Reply #1014 Posted: October 31, 2015, 08:55:19 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

It really is a law unto itself

Reply #1015 Posted: October 31, 2015, 10:49:15 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Haha a couple of weeks ago there was this epic story in there about a chick who looked out her window to see some random woman pull up into a driveway (house was vacant as it was for sale) run to the garden thats visible from the road, dropped her pants and went for a shit on the lawn. No toilet paper or leaves were harmed in this shitty episode so her undies took the hit. Fucking rank bitch

Coasties are special people mate. Truly special

Reply #1016 Posted: November 02, 2015, 01:04:26 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Only if you put a smiley face on the end of your knob James.  I'll be waiting for it to pop up in my inbox

I am still waiting for my happy face James

Reply #1017 Posted: November 02, 2015, 01:04:55 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Ugh.

A true fucking idiot.

I organized a game for work using those guys.

I agree, they are very misleading. While the value you get isn't that bad (what you end up paying is equivalent to what you would pay elsewhere), they way they advertise it is outright misleading. $8 for a whole day of paintball! But all that gets you is in the gate, then you gotta pay for all your paintballs. Caused some awkwardness when I had to go back to my workmates and ask them for more money.

I wont go with them again.

However it was actually the most fun I've ever had playing paintball. The play areas at the site were pretty good. (Woodhill)

Reply #1018 Posted: November 03, 2015, 10:05:18 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
When you start a new job, and 90% of the infrastructure has been built by one guy, and he's the only one who knows how it all works, with no documentation outside his head, and just as your vaguely starting to understand the basics of everything hes built, he fucking resigns.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Reply #1019 Posted: November 06, 2015, 08:06:26 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
When you start a new job, and 100% of the infrastructure has been built by five guys (none professionals), and the one that's left is the only one who knows how most of it works, with no documentation outside of his head, and just as you're vaguely starting to understand a single aspect of it all, he fucking resigns.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ps. 1 year later I did exactly the same thing.

They haven't replaced me (yet).

I fucking pity the shit out of the remaining 3 lads (one of whom is a junior who started 6 weeks before I left).

The last thing I did before I left was migrate a critical system onto a new box with an entirely new configuration.
Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 09:37:24 am by Pyromanik

Reply #1020 Posted: November 07, 2015, 09:32:47 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Lias

• Administrator
On that note.. If anyone has strong wintel senior infrastructure engineer skills, in particular System Center (Pretty much all of it except SCSM, but in particular SCVMM & SCORCH), Failover Clustering, Hyper-V Replicas, and strong PowerShell game, and would like to live in beautiful Christchurch, please PM me.

Reply #1021 Posted: November 07, 2015, 10:59:18 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
I R Smart.
Depends how much it pays
And if you could change the climate, so it's warm
And maybe stop the shakes

Maybe.

Reply #1022 Posted: November 10, 2015, 01:53:40 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

I fucking pity the shit out of the remaining 3 lads (one of whom is a junior who started 6 weeks before I left).

The last thing I did before I left was migrate a critical system onto a new box with an entirely new configuration.

Did you write any documentation before you left?

Reply #1023 Posted: November 10, 2015, 02:10:29 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Did you write any documentation before you left?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply #1024 Posted: November 11, 2015, 01:03:19 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.