Topic: Dunedin

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
  • liquidpain has no influence.
Anyone here who lives in dunedin?

I'm coming there tonight and i don't have any friends over there and don't know anyone there :( and if you can be my friend that will be super cool.

I'm a pretty cool guy, and i'm not afraid of anything. I like games and while im there i will be attending uni.

Posted: February 16, 2010, 04:38:08 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
noooooooooooo . Avoid the natives at all costs. I suggest carying a cattle prod. If anyone tries to talk to you or in particular smile at you, zap them immediately and run away!!

Reply #1 Posted: February 16, 2010, 04:39:40 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline gotrush

• Devoted Member
  • gotrush has no influence.
yea all you'd meet down here is people like me

Reply #2 Posted: February 16, 2010, 04:42:53 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Head down to castle street with a keg, couch and bottle of petrol and you will soon make some nice new friends.

Reply #3 Posted: February 16, 2010, 04:45:13 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Going there. You're going there.

Reply #4 Posted: February 16, 2010, 04:48:59 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: liquidpain;1070525
Anyone here who lives in dunedin?

I'm coming there tonight and i don't have any friends over there and don't know anyone there :( and if you can be my friend that will be super cool.

I'm a pretty cool guy, and i'm not afraid of anything. I like games and while im there i will be attending uni.

Frequent classy establishments that allow BYO on Saturdays.

Reply #5 Posted: February 16, 2010, 04:53:52 pm

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
  • Baldesto barely matters.Baldesto barely matters.
if he was coming there, he could cam it an put it on chatroulette...

Reply #6 Posted: February 16, 2010, 04:54:57 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1070534
Going there. You're going there.

How do u know? He could be planning a masty when he arrives

Reply #7 Posted: February 16, 2010, 04:55:00 pm

Offline Distorted

• Devoted Member
  • Distorted has no influence.
Quote from: Hori;1070538
Frequent classy establishments that allow BYO on Saturdays.

Sadly BYO Crate Days and the Bowler are no more :(

Are you on OCNZ at all? I know there are a few OCNZ members who live in Dunedin.
And I've been known to frequent the local student haunts such as Bowler, Gardies, The Cook, Ministry Vatican Monkey Bar, K-Sleaze and some of the more "upper class" establishments in the Octagon, oh and some others like Two Bears and Copa too :)

Reply #8 Posted: February 16, 2010, 06:30:09 pm
[23:46] <Hori> I\'d do gay for pay
[23:46] <Hori> if the pay was right

I think I would know where to sign on a sexual harrassment settlement, thank you[/CENTER]

Offline ArtanisNZ

• Addicted
  • ArtanisNZ has no influence.
Come on guys natives aren't all bad (my being one that is)

Most Dunedin members of GH are aged old men with too much facial hair to stop the frostbite in the winter :)

Reply #9 Posted: February 16, 2010, 06:34:46 pm

Offline Distorted

• Devoted Member

Dunedin on a cold winters day :)

Reply #10 Posted: February 16, 2010, 06:37:59 pm

I think I would know where to sign on a sexual harrassment settlement, thank you[/CENTER]

Offline Thetruereddevil

• Addicted
  • Thetruereddevil has no influence.
Quote from: ArtanisNZ;1070604

Most Dunedin members of GH are aged old men with too much facial hair to stop the frostbite in the winter :)

this is basically correct

Reply #11 Posted: February 16, 2010, 06:45:59 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Distorted;1070595
Sadly BYO Crate Days and the Bowler are no more :(

Are you on OCNZ at all? I know there are a few OCNZ members who live in Dunedin.
And I've been known to frequent the local student haunts such as Bowler, Gardies, The Cook, Ministry Vatican Monkey Bar, K-Sleaze and some of the more "upper class" establishments in the Octagon, oh and some others like Two Bears and Copa too :)

Isn't Two bears gone burger?

Reply #12 Posted: February 16, 2010, 07:08:15 pm

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
i take my statement back, the flight got canned due to bad weather. I'm rescheduled for tomorrow.

Damn, i should of got travel insurance... could have got me a mean hotel room.

Reply #13 Posted: February 16, 2010, 07:38:02 pm

Offline Distorted

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Bell;1070632
Isn't Two bears gone burger?

Could be, haven't been along that way in a while. KC's is gone too, and the Bowler :(

Reply #14 Posted: February 16, 2010, 08:05:45 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Quote from: ArtanisNZ;1070604

So true. Was in Dunedin between Xmas and New Year and it fuckin HAILED!!!!

Reply #15 Posted: February 16, 2010, 08:16:43 pm

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1070689
So true. Was in Dunedin between Xmas and New Year and it fuckin HAILED!!!!

It doesn't like you!

Reply #16 Posted: February 16, 2010, 08:23:04 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
I just got back from a day trip to Dunedin and found alot has changed in two years, but the biggest change that I found (other than the Cookathon being banned?!??!) is:

Andersons Bay Road Burger King: Why did it move out of the service station??

Can anyone enlighten me please?

Reply #17 Posted: March 04, 2010, 10:21:53 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline BushySB

• Devoted Member
  • BushySB has no influence.
They went all upper class with comfy seats....

Reply #18 Posted: March 04, 2010, 10:27:54 pm

Offline Lvl10

• Just settled in
  • Lvl10 has no influence.
because the BK drive through attached to shell was sh!t ... and because every one else has mcdonalds and kfc andybay have both has updates and the kfc north dunedin has just had one aswell ... follow the leader?

Reply #19 Posted: March 04, 2010, 11:08:05 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Wholey fucking shit, slow down and type legible English?

Reply #20 Posted: March 04, 2010, 11:52:40 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1078538
Wholey fucking shit, slow down and type legible English?

Dunedinites don't speak English, we speak Scarfie.

Reply #21 Posted: March 04, 2010, 11:57:10 pm

Offline Pyromanik

You're in fucking Wellington -.-

And that ain't scarfie, that's hyperretarded11yocrackertxtshit.

Reply #22 Posted: March 04, 2010, 11:57:57 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Quote from: Pyromanik;1078548
You're in fucking Wellington -.-

And that ain't scarfie, that's hyperretarded11yocrackertxtshit.

I'm Dunedin born and bred, always been a tourist in CHCH and Wellywood tbh.

Reply #23 Posted: March 05, 2010, 12:01:27 am

Offline Distorted

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Hori;1078553
I'm Dunedin born and bred, always been a tourist in CHCH and Wellywood tbh.

Go back to the North Island

Reply #24 Posted: March 05, 2010, 02:52:57 am