Topic: Fate.

Offline Thor

• Just settled in
  • Thor has no influence.
Who here believes in the whole meaning of it? No heavies due, just wondering.

It seems the older I get the more I do. Im starting to think this is normal, do I need a reality check?

Posted: December 30, 2012, 10:45:03 pm
Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I don't want to believe in a system that forces a human being to go through un-due pain due to some cosmic force.

Also, what The Matrix said.

Reply #1 Posted: December 30, 2012, 10:55:28 pm

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
  • Baldesto barely matters.Baldesto barely matters.
is that you ngati , being a troll ? cos if it is , i certainly hope fate catches you , and feeds you a big fuckin meat sandwich ..............

Reply #2 Posted: December 30, 2012, 11:28:46 pm

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
"If you had remained silent, you would have remained a philosopher." just saying, cos place is better with out you .....

Reply #3 Posted: December 30, 2012, 11:30:32 pm

Offline Thor

• Just settled in
  • Thor has no influence.
ngati??

RTB, I dont either man, but sometimes it like smashes me right in the face, sometimes I even call it out like little stuff....... and smack I get it.

Sorry guys and girls, no troll here, why should I.
Im just wondering is all. Yeah dumb topic

:(

Reply #4 Posted: December 30, 2012, 11:36:05 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Return to base?

Reply #5 Posted: December 31, 2012, 12:01:19 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
They all belong to us.

Reply #6 Posted: December 31, 2012, 01:10:10 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Destiny gets you killed.

Fate doesnt.

Reply #7 Posted: December 31, 2012, 11:26:41 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
reality check bro.

keep your head up.

Reply #8 Posted: December 31, 2012, 07:20:54 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Thor

• Just settled in
  • Thor has no influence.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1513150
Destiny gets you killed.

Fate doesnt.

I like that, thats pretty good. Though death wasnt on my mind that quotes still pretty cool _b

Reply #9 Posted: December 31, 2012, 08:45:24 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
if destiny is predetermined then it wont matter what the fuck you do now it will end up the same anyway..

does not hold water with me sorry.

fate.. well - supposedly you can change fate...  but then i don't agree with that notion either.

the older i get the more i seem to think you get one life, live it, you are not coming back as a grasshopper, or a turd or anything else, and if you do then you aint gonna remember it and your going to do it all again with a completely different consciousness.

I ride a motorcycle, bungy jump and looking to do some skydiving soon, these are things that remind me of my reality, and occasionally my frailty when i break something.

Reply #10 Posted: December 31, 2012, 08:53:10 pm

Offline Thor

• Just settled in
  • Thor has no influence.
I dont believe in an instant you change fate. You think you are but eventually it will end up the same.

Reply #11 Posted: December 31, 2012, 08:57:07 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xsannz;1513193
I ride a motorcycle, bungy jump and looking to do some skydiving soon, these are things that remind me of my reality, and occasionally my frailty when i break something.

This.

Reply #12 Posted: December 31, 2012, 11:44:54 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xsannz;1513193
if destiny is predetermined then it wont matter what the fuck you do now it will end up the same anyway..

does not hold water with me sorry.

fate.. well - supposedly you can change fate...  but then i don't agree with that notion either.

Your destiny is that you are going to die.

Your fate is how it is going to happen.

Which one of these can you change?

Reply #13 Posted: January 01, 2013, 03:48:56 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Tiwaking!: rollin' this show like a bawss.

Reply #14 Posted: January 01, 2013, 11:46:05 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Thor

• Just settled in
  • Thor has no influence.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1513216
Your destiny is that you are going to die.

Your fate is how it is going to happen.

Which one of these can you change?

Arrr But to change fate means you can also change your destiny does it not

Reply #15 Posted: January 01, 2013, 04:18:43 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Destiny is the end of the journey.

Fate is what happens during that journey.

or something.

Reply #16 Posted: January 01, 2013, 04:40:06 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Just live life...

Reply #17 Posted: January 01, 2013, 04:44:10 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Xsannz;1513252
Just live life...

Some people are destined to live life

And some are destined to die trying

Reply #18 Posted: January 01, 2013, 04:55:54 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
So in summary.

When its your time to punch out,  its your time...

Reply #19 Posted: January 01, 2013, 05:29:17 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Xsannz;1513255
So in summary.

When its your time to punch out,  its your time...

To PUNCH OUT!

Reply #20 Posted: January 01, 2013, 06:10:38 pm

Offline Thor

• Just settled in
  • Thor has no influence.
No I dont believe that and no disrespect to you Tiwaking, at least you an others make for an interesting read in my thread and thanks for it.

But If what you say is true then no matter what we do in the end it will be the same and Im not talking dying as of course we all die,  what I mean is the road up to that point. Changing fate can prolong the journey therefore re-routing ones destiny no?

Reply #21 Posted: January 01, 2013, 06:16:59 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Thor;1513257
No I dont believe that and no disrespect to you Tiwaking, at least you an others make for an interesting read in my thread and thanks for it.

But If what you say is true then no matter what we do in the end it will be the same and Im not talking dying as of course we all die,  what I mean is the road up to that point. Changing fate can prolong the journey therefore re-routing ones destiny no?

Genre Blindness
A condition afflicting many fictional characters, seen when one demonstrates by their behavior that they have never in their life ever seen the kind of story they're in, and thus have none of the reactions a typical audience member would have in the same situation. Worse, they are unable to learn from any experiences related to their genre.

Reply #22 Posted: January 01, 2013, 06:20:56 pm

Offline Thor

• Just settled in
  • Thor has no influence.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1513259
Genre Blindness

Hence my question mark Sensei.

To quote some more off that site -
Genre Blindness is what keeps the cast of Three's Company leaping to outrageous conclusions even after the hundredth stupid misunderstanding, instead of sitting down and talking things out.

:)

Reply #23 Posted: January 01, 2013, 06:27:06 pm

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
that would be "Sempai" ......

Reply #24 Posted: January 02, 2013, 12:50:58 pm