Topic: Hello Friendlies

Offline Obble

• I Posted!
  • Obble has no influence.
I don't own a pc no more :<

Buy one?

Rather spend money on le car these days. I haven't really found a game that i've stuck to for very long in years now :(

Reply #25 Posted: February 09, 2015, 07:52:57 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Rather spend money on le car these days. I haven't really found a game that i've stuck to for very long in years now :(

Just throw a grand at a steam sale and you'll have a library big enough to never be bored.

Reply #26 Posted: February 09, 2015, 09:47:31 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Posting from phone?
There are no games on phone. Only real life. Real life is shit.

That's what this forum is really about now. People who used to play games until they reached oversaturation.

How is that skyline?
Must be bogan dream by now after 3 years of fiddling.
Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 08:52:54 am by Pyromanik

Reply #27 Posted: February 10, 2015, 08:50:31 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

3 years of fiddling.

after 3 years of fiddling just about anything will be a destroyed, cracked, flaccid mess that's not worth it.

Reply #28 Posted: February 10, 2015, 09:19:47 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
ooooooooooooooh bob's back :)

Hey boobs!

aww me too bro down to a very basic laptop that runs hearthstone :(  how have you been anyways bitch? was thinking of you not long ago when old katdoggz came to spend new years with me

Reply #29 Posted: February 10, 2015, 12:10:57 pm

Offline Obble

• I Posted!
Posting from phone?

That's what this forum is really about now. People who used to play games until they reached oversaturation.

How is that skyline?

I have a laptop, and that's about it. This site isn't very mobile friendly.

She's good :3
So far from bogan though, i think.  Everythings legal m8
Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 06:36:43 pm by Obble

Reply #30 Posted: February 10, 2015, 06:30:37 pm

Offline Obble

• I Posted!

Hey boobs!

aww me too bro down to a very basic laptop that runs hearthstone :(  how have you been anyways bitch? was thinking of you not long ago when old katdoggz came to spend new years with me

Hearthstone? How the great have fallen :p That was kinda fun actually, but not sober.

I've been good ^_^ Was thinking of you the other week (found my xlan medal) That shit was six years ago!!! Nofuckinwai i said. Hows you and Kat been?

Reply #31 Posted: February 10, 2015, 06:39:02 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Posting from phone?

How is that skyline?

I have a laptop, and that's about it. This site isn't very mobile friendly.

She's good :3
So far from bogan though, i think.  Everythings legal m8

Haha, fair call.

Also, really does seem we got old. I have a netbook.

Reply #32 Posted: February 11, 2015, 10:36:31 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!

Hey boobs!

Hearthstone? How the great have fallen :p That was kinda fun actually, but not sober.

I've been good ^_^ Was thinking of you the other week (found my xlan medal) That shit was six years ago!!! Nofuckinwai i said. Hows you and Kat been?

haha yeah i know trust me it took me a while to openly admit i play HS but i do like it cracks me up when im off my face bahah
Kat is all good bro, she's still in Victoria shes been rocking out drunk bowling of late lols. I'll tell her you said hai!

Reply #33 Posted: February 12, 2015, 11:50:01 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I got rid of the remnants of my gaming PC a month or so back. Rocking a laptop and an Xbox and have not missed my PC once.

Reply #34 Posted: February 12, 2015, 07:56:07 pm

Offline Obble

• I Posted!
I got rid of the remnants of my gaming PC a month or so back. Rocking a laptop and an Xbox and have not missed my PC once.

Ditto. Except the console part, for now.

Getting rid of my pc, i felt free. Like free balling in a car with air con directed that way.

Reply #35 Posted: February 13, 2015, 04:14:51 pm

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
Oh here he was is. Wow everyone really has gotten old and moved on. Where's all the new blood/idiot children?

Reply #36 Posted: April 11, 2015, 08:10:38 am
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Oh here he was is. Wow everyone really has gotten old and moved on. Where's all the new blood/idiot children?

You can find them here.

http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?board=683.0

Reply #37 Posted: April 11, 2015, 08:26:33 am