Topic: Fairies propostion and adult educational thread

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
hahahaha nice!!! I freaked out when I first heard that woman, i mean i was trying to put my man hat on thinking how I would feel if I had a dyson hoover down there hahaha fucking scary man. Keen to try it though lol just to see

Reply #25 Posted: May 19, 2015, 12:29:57 pm

Offline QUPHOZ

• Addicted
  • QUPHOZ has no influence.
haha wtf

Reply #26 Posted: May 19, 2015, 12:39:18 pm
R.I.P Dirty Heathan

Affliction For life

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Showed the Mrs. that grapefruit thing. She's keen but not with grapefruit because that means babies (grapefruit plays havoc with birthcontrol).

Is grapefruit recommended because they're juicer and bigger than an orange or is it something to do with the grapefruit citrus juice?

Reply #27 Posted: May 19, 2015, 02:01:27 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Showed the Mrs. that grapefruit thing. She's keen but not with grapefruit because that means babies (grapefruit plays havoc with birthcontrol).

Is grapefruit recommended because they're juicer and bigger than an orange or is it something to do with the grapefruit citrus juice?

Is she planning on eating the Grapefruit after you have blown your load in it or something??!

Reply #28 Posted: May 19, 2015, 02:31:11 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Well, you know, giving a blow job with a grapefruit on your dick... Logistics says that getting grapefruit juice in her mouth is unavoidable.

You don't actually fuck the grapefruit. Just wear a slice like a cock-ring while you get a gobbie - your other half is supposed to rub it up and down.

Amateurs...
Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 02:41:50 pm by Retardobot

Reply #29 Posted: May 19, 2015, 02:33:24 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
What about grapefruit body wash? Or lube?

Reply #30 Posted: May 19, 2015, 03:09:00 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Well, you know, giving a blow job with a grapefruit on your dick... Logistics says that getting grapefruit juice in her mouth is unavoidable.

You don't actually fuck the grapefruit. Just wear a slice like a cock-ring while you get a gobbie - your other half is supposed to rub it up and down.

Amateurs...

The documentation indicates she uses her hand to move the grapefruit up and down, not her mouth.

Reply #31 Posted: May 19, 2015, 03:24:08 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

It's a blow job + grapefruit slice.

Does your Mrs. just pop your wanger in her mouth and then just stay motionless until you finish?
Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 03:54:22 pm by Retardobot

Reply #32 Posted: May 19, 2015, 03:39:57 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
I'm sorry I asked.

Reply #33 Posted: May 19, 2015, 04:53:35 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
In quasi related news, TIL (care of an article on Stuff) that there is a movie that shows a nun pleasuring herself with a Jack Russell terrier.

Reply #34 Posted: May 19, 2015, 04:58:16 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted

Does your Mrs. just pop your wanger in her mouth and then just stay motionless until you finish?

depends if she is tied up or not  ;)

Reply #35 Posted: May 19, 2015, 05:00:54 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!

depends if she's tied me up or not  ;)

Fixed for truth!

Reply #36 Posted: May 19, 2015, 05:44:35 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Sex is so weird.

Everyone wants it, but so few people are willing to be paid for it. AND SO MANY PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO PAY YOU! There are literally more people willing to pay you for sex, than there are willing to pay you to do your job. And you get to have sex.

Paid to trade goods? Oh yeah.

Paid to sit around an office all day? Gimme more!

Paid to have sex? FUCK OFF I'M NOT SOME SORT OF HOOKER!

In terms of sexual fulfillment, in the worst case you'll get $250 to lie there for 15 minutes. Yeah, ok you might be murdered by a psychopath, so the worst case overall is much worse than death by office work, but I guarantee you're not on $1000 an hour to lie down.

Paid to lie down on a bed for 15 minutes? FUCK YEAH!

Paid to lie down on a bed for 15 minutes while someone has sex with you? NOT A HOOKER

Sometimes I think hookers are the most sane people in the world.

Also, OP failed to actually specify the sex of the offender....just sayin'.

Reply #37 Posted: May 19, 2015, 06:23:11 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted

Hmmmm what would that look like....
FapFapFapFapFapFapFapFapFap

What?

Reply #38 Posted: May 19, 2015, 06:31:06 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Bounty, she doesn't know the sex. Just got a message from what is now a deleted account.

Reply #39 Posted: May 19, 2015, 06:56:47 pm

Offline Obble

• I Posted!
  • Obble has no influence.
I am sorry Fairy

Reply #40 Posted: May 19, 2015, 07:28:47 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I just realised Fairy made this thread.

Up until now, I thought it was spacemonkey for some odd reason.

Why would space monkey charge so little

Reply #41 Posted: May 19, 2015, 08:44:41 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Why would space monkey charge

Fixed.

Reply #42 Posted: May 19, 2015, 09:14:38 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I just realised Fairy made this thread.

Up until now, I thought it was spacemonkey for some odd reason.

Why would space monkey charge so little

There is no reason for me to make a thread, I know you are the one sending me those PMs.

Reply #43 Posted: May 20, 2015, 05:42:13 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Sex is so weird.

Everyone wants it, but so few people are willing to be paid for it. AND SO MANY PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO PAY YOU! There are literally more people willing to pay you for sex, than there are willing to pay you to do your job. And you get to have sex.

Paid to trade goods? Oh yeah.

Paid to sit around an office all day? Gimme more!

Paid to have sex? FUCK OFF I'M NOT SOME SORT OF HOOKER!

In terms of sexual fulfillment, in the worst case you'll get $250 to lie there for 15 minutes. Yeah, ok you might be murdered by a psychopath, so the worst case overall is much worse than death by office work, but I guarantee you're not on $1000 an hour to lie down.

Paid to lie down on a bed for 15 minutes? FUCK YEAH!

Paid to lie down on a bed for 15 minutes while someone has sex with you? NOT A HOOKER

Sometimes I think hookers are the most sane people in the world.

Im confident it was a guy based on how they asked. Had it been a woman - free sex for the win.

And Bob, why block me *sniff*
Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 09:10:08 am by 420fairy

Reply #44 Posted: May 20, 2015, 08:50:30 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted

Im confident it was a guy based on how they asked. Had it been a woman - free sex for the win.

Now - I am curious as to how it was asked that indicated it was a guy:

"I have a penis - I will give you $250 to put it inside you"
"Giz us a hoon in your vag ow"

The Mind ponders....

Reply #45 Posted: May 20, 2015, 09:24:58 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Will Nom for free.

^ that is going to be my homeless hobo sign

Reply #46 Posted: May 20, 2015, 10:03:57 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
$100 for a ruby grapefruit blow

Read the title, thought I'd found something new in the grapefruit BJ vein, read the article, disappointed.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/68488286/three-ways-with-passionfruit

Reply #47 Posted: May 20, 2015, 01:06:00 pm

Offline Obble

• I Posted!
  • Obble has no influence.

And Bob, why block me *sniff*

Block you? That's not me BB 👅

Reply #48 Posted: May 20, 2015, 08:13:58 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Grapefruit wouldn't be big enough. I'd need a pummelo.

Reply #49 Posted: May 21, 2015, 05:37:14 am