Topic: THE BEGINNING

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Thank christ for that, OD'ing seems like a relatively painless way to go, and Jordy deserve something slow and painful.

Depends on what he OD'd on

I can imagine ODing on Thai Lady boys would be most unpleasant.

Reply #25 Posted: July 06, 2015, 01:14:22 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Thank christ for that, OD'ing seems like a relatively painless way to go, and Jordy deserve something slow and painful.

Still far less painful that what he deserves

Reply #26 Posted: July 06, 2015, 01:39:41 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

Still far less painful that what he deserves

depends on how much they are packing.....  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Reply #27 Posted: July 06, 2015, 01:53:39 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Let's be honest, Jordy probably either was a lady boy, or loved the lady boy.

Reply #28 Posted: July 06, 2015, 02:28:32 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Let's be honest, Jordy probably either was a lady boy, or loved the lady boy.

Definitely loved the Lady Boy

Reply #29 Posted: July 06, 2015, 04:42:11 pm

Offline Obble

• I Posted!
  • Obble has no influence.
youre full of shit bob you fucking wanker

What? I was only going off what i was told.

Calm ya tits.

Reply #30 Posted: July 06, 2015, 06:22:39 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Where's that godless infidel when ya need 'm.
Clear all this up in a jiffy with some devineless uninspiration.

Reply #31 Posted: July 07, 2015, 07:03:51 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Haha.

Nice character reference.

Reply #32 Posted: July 07, 2015, 05:01:40 pm

Offline Obble

• I Posted!

Haha.

Nice character reference.

Wait until John key passes the anti online bullying law and say that again mate 😙

Reply #33 Posted: July 07, 2015, 07:16:48 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
Wait until John key passes the anti online bullying law and say that again mate 😙

It already has passed I believe, not sure if it's "Started" as such thou.

Reply #34 Posted: July 07, 2015, 07:50:27 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
I bloody asked Andy about Jordy he was like Umm no dafuq are you on....

Dammit I didnt like the guy alot but he was iconz family and i actually shed a little tear which instantly froze as it tried to run down my cheek. Then Godless told me it was all bull and I forced that tear back in.

Reply #35 Posted: July 08, 2015, 10:49:07 am

Offline Obble

• I Posted!
I bloody asked Andy about Jordy he was like Umm no dafuq are you on....

Dammit I didnt like the guy alot but he was iconz family and i actually shed a little tear which instantly froze as it tried to run down my cheek. Then Godless told me it was all bull and I forced that tear back in.

I am genuinely sorry. I wouldnt of said it if wasn't what I was told.  The guy was a dick, but I wouldn't use his death as a joke.
Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 11:54:00 am by Obble

Reply #36 Posted: July 08, 2015, 11:49:26 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
The guy wasn't that bad. He was just the perfect troll.

Reply #37 Posted: July 09, 2015, 07:44:35 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.