Offline berniem4483

• I Posted!
  • berniem4483 has no influence.
The Game: Team Fortress 2
Your game name: Bernie
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53262388
The time you tried to connect and got the error: Today
Any info on why you were banned:

I was banned a roughly two years back, I do not remember the reason but checking the banlist the reason was player abuse and pretending to be admin.Thinking back on it, I can definitely see how I was capable of doing something like this.

I will be the first to say I was definitely and absolutely a toxic player. Your typical 15 year old who is incredibly disrespectful to every player online while being absolutely so full of myself, however over the course of the years I've hit puberty and matured as a person not just physically, I'm confident that my attitude has changed as an individual and I have a definite respect for the rights of administrators to ban idiots who do this.

Hind sight is 20/20, after turning 18 last month it pains me that I'm still not able to play on your servers due to the mistakes I made when I was a young disrespectful twat. I feel like it's an appropriate time for an appeal.
As I've come to understand there's a 1 month window to appeal for bans and I've obviously gone way past the window, but I as far as it appears the chances of being unbanned appealing within a month of abusing another player and pretending to be admin seems a bit disingenuous. I only ask for you to consider my appeal, it's been so long honestly.

Although I'm not sure if this is a good enough reason to appeal the ban, but I try to be as genuine as possible, thank you.
Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 08:20:41 pm by berniem4483

Posted: November 15, 2016, 05:44:19 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
As you note the policy is to generally not reconsider old bans, however it is only 100% set in stone when it comes to hacking type offences. There is the possibility that the admin in charge of bans may decide to give you a second chance in this case. If he does, I strongly urge you to not so much as blink the wrong way on a GetSome server in the future.

Reply #1 Posted: November 15, 2016, 08:46:50 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Unbanned, any issues will be an instant perm ban again. Please note each time you join a server it will also warn admins on all of our servers.

Reply #2 Posted: November 16, 2016, 08:51:55 pm