Topic: Please Unban Me

Offline Dylan233

• I Posted!
  • Dylan233 has no influence.
The Game: Garrys Mod, TTT
Your game name:Dylan
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:81964867
The time you tried to connect and got the error:When i downloaded TF2 and tryed joining one of the trading servers.
Any info on why you were banned: I was playing TTT with my brother and my friend. We were in a skype call and my friend gave away my brothers person (terrorist) in the server chat and then (im not sure who) someone said that my  brother hasn't done anything "terroristy" and then i said that we were in a call and i was being completely honest about everything. The person that banned us then said we were to leave the call immediately and so i did. My brother and my friend left the server and i was still on. I was still playing for a bit and then i got banned! I don't know if i was supposed to get a 2nd chance or anything but i didn't.

I remember going on the getsome tf2 servers and they were really fun and i cant find any other servers that a big trading servers like getsome.

I would really like to be unbanned!  :'(

Posted: July 18, 2016, 08:53:37 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1 Posted: July 18, 2016, 09:58:36 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
The ban has been lifted from across all getsome servers. We're sorry the ban was a bit heftier than our guidelines suggest for moderators, but it's been fixed now.

Metagaming is something that ruins the game for a lot of people when it comes to TTT and I hope you can understand why we have to act so seriously when we find people doing it. We welcome you back to play on our servers, just as long as you promise not to skype call your brother and friends again :P

Reply #2 Posted: July 18, 2016, 10:26:33 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Got this via pm.

Hi Gutty

The Game: Garrys Mod, TTT
Your game name:Dylan
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:81964867
The time you tried to connect and got the error:When i downloaded TF2 and tryed joining one of the trading servers.
Any info on why you were banned: I was playing TTT with my brother and my friend. We were in a skype call and my friend gave away my brothers person (terrorist) in the server chat and then (im not sure who) someone said that my  brother hasn't done anything "terroristy" and then i said that we were in a call and i was being completely honest about everything. The person that banned us then said we were to leave the call immediately and so i did. My brother and my friend left the server and i was still on. I was still playing for a bit and then i got banned! I don't know if i was supposed to get a 2nd chance or anything but i didn't.

I remember going on the getsome tf2 servers and they were really fun and i cant find any other servers that a big trading servers like getsome.

I would really like to be unbanned!  :'(

Reply #3 Posted: July 19, 2016, 07:59:26 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Sup Gutty,

The Game: Garrys Mod, Trouble In Terrorist Town
Your game name: Kyloch
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73829241
The time you tried to connect and got the error: Disconnect: You have been banned by this  server, check http://GetSome.co.nz/ for more info.
Any info on why you were banned: I was playing Garry's Mod, TTT and my brother and a friend were in a skype call. I said that i was a terrorist and the friend said that he was going to tell the other people on the mic that i was a terrorist. I was like "please no please don't". Then he said that i was a terrorist,  then the people in the game started to say "wait how do you know that?" Then i started to say "no it was just a guess". Then they started to say "no that cant be a guess how would he just say that for no reason you are going to get banned". I then said "please it was just a guess" then after a while of say please don't ban me i got banned and everyone else in the skype call did to.

I would really like to get un banned because i really like playing GetSome servers they are really fun.

I would really appreciate if i got un banned. :)

Reply #4 Posted: July 19, 2016, 08:02:37 am