Topic: Rii's Workout Diary.

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
Trying to sound as ungay as possible, but looking good!
Must be satisfying looking before and after?

Reply #50 Posted: July 28, 2012, 02:13:53 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Thanks Franky.

Very satisfying.

Bought some vanilla super-quad.

Strawberry stuff made me vomit, so I'm able to up my protein intake easily now when I don't happen to get it in my meals. Vanilla mixes well with fruit and actually tastes good.

Reply #51 Posted: July 28, 2012, 02:54:54 pm

Offline pyro

• Addicted
  • pyro has no influence.
Nice work so far, can see a lot more definition around your delts and chest, and your stomachs looking flatter. Now you just need to put on some more size.

Buying protein powder, multi-vitamins pretty much any supps, highly recommend http://www.iherb.com delivery is generally around 3-4 days but you will save anything from 25-50% on your orders. Think they are also doing free shipping until next wed for orders between $40 and $80. http://www.iherb.com/?rcode=YOR289 code for an extra 5$ off your first order as well. All the nz shops do great work here, bodybuilding.co.nz, shotgun, supplements.co.nz, sportsfuel, punchsupplements etc but they just cant compete with the pricing from iherb.

For taste on protein powder you can't go past ON (optimum nutrition) I would send you a sample but I think sending powder in the mail looks a little dodgy these days hahaha, maybe ask around any supp stores down your way see if they have any samples.

Reply #52 Posted: July 28, 2012, 11:28:03 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Cheers dude.

Thanks for the links and names.

Reply #53 Posted: July 28, 2012, 11:31:54 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Re-assessment day.

Doubled the amount of reps I was able to do in an endurance test that I had to perform before I started at the gym.

Was at 14.9% body fat, now at 11.7%

Reply #54 Posted: July 30, 2012, 07:55:22 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
What resolution is required to print to A1 size?

Reply #55 Posted: August 01, 2012, 01:16:50 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #56 Posted: August 02, 2012, 09:22:58 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Good work Re - but remember a Beer gut is what keeps your lady warm through the Winter Months and it is what will allow you to survive in a desert...

Just saying...

Reply #57 Posted: August 02, 2012, 09:59:45 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Protein farts keep me warm.

Reply #58 Posted: August 02, 2012, 10:44:06 am

Offline Erelyes

• Just settled in
  • Erelyes has no influence.
Keep an eye on dailysupps.co.nz as well

Reply #59 Posted: August 04, 2012, 05:18:29 pm

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
What gym in Palmy you going to? Looking for recommendations..

Reply #60 Posted: August 04, 2012, 06:04:28 pm
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I'm going to Jetts. Most people cringe due to their conglomerate like face but it allows me to rock in at 9pm and do what I want without worrying about closing time. My trainer is pretty awesome.

It has its negatives due to massive knuckle dragging douches always climbing all over the equipment acting like apes with each other but that's the nature of the beast (gyms in general). I pay something like $22 a fortnight for membership. It's clean and the layout of the equipment is easily accessible.

However the air conditioning and cooling could be a bit better. After 25 mins on the treadmill at 12Km/h, a small wispy breeze of cold air every 10 mins just doesn't cut it.

Reply #61 Posted: August 04, 2012, 06:10:04 pm

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
I've been tossing up between Jetts and Snap, wanting to go to Jetts because its only a few mins walk from home but a friend (who hasn't gone their for months now) said that their gear is always breaking down. Had any issues with this?

Reply #62 Posted: August 04, 2012, 06:21:30 pm
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I've only ever noticed 2 pieces of gear that have broken down since I have been there. One was fixed pretty quickly, and the second has been busted for a couple of weeks now (lat. pull down). It sucks, but machines aren't always breaking down. On the odd occasion one does break down you can just use the free weights.

Reply #63 Posted: August 04, 2012, 06:27:38 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Thread title is misleading

^_^

Reply #64 Posted: August 06, 2012, 07:52:42 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

The bulge in your pants in misleading.

Reply #65 Posted: August 06, 2012, 07:56:12 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1497512
Thread title is misleading

^_^

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm still waiting for Day 2.

Reply #66 Posted: August 07, 2012, 08:55:22 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
I have high hopes for Day 2.

Definitely expecting a participation ribbon of some sorts

Reply #67 Posted: August 07, 2012, 10:16:39 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
Day #2 Mmm KFC double down... ahhhh uuuhhmmmm ...can't talk eating.

Reply #68 Posted: August 07, 2012, 06:08:30 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Update.

73.5KG and at 11% BF.

Have lost as much weight as I want to, now looking at getting bigger so have added a few more foods to my diet.

Kumera, tuna and oats.

Had my last session with my PT last Monday. Have since discovered he was showing me how to do bench presses on the Smith machine wrong and I have subsequently gotten a sore shoulder over it. After talking to a new trainer I have been told to dial in my shoulders and not have them open so much, forcing a lot of weight on the joint. I am to bring the weight off the joint and take advantage of my triceps. This has pissed me off because this whole game scares the crap out of me because of its rampant bro science. Had put a lot of trust in the PT.

Does anyone know if there is any over ruling registry system for PTs? Like there is "Master Builders" for the construction industry?

Don't want to get another dud trainer after being shown I was being walked down the garden path.

Reply #69 Posted: August 19, 2012, 11:30:54 am

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
Sorry but anyone in NZ can call themselves a 'Personal Trainer', maybe look for someone that has a Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE) as a starting point and/or Degrees in Biomechanics or Kinesiology.  The fact that your former PT had you doing bench in a Smith machine speaks volumes.

Reply #70 Posted: August 19, 2012, 01:10:41 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Spoken to a few people, one of which holds a BPE and am going to spend my time on dumbbell bench presses.

Reply #71 Posted: August 19, 2012, 01:30:44 pm

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
  • CSfaith has no influence.
Holy shit, I just lost 2kg from reading this thread ! It is all mental !!!! ahahaha

But on a unrelated note, top shit bro. Good to see your busting out and moving on from geekcred to flexville ^^ Reading this thread and seeing yuour smexy before and after pics makes me want to relive the faith of his 17 - 20 prime where I was a ripped little jack russell. Sadly sitting down for 18 hours a day does not cater for going to the gym. Even worse, everyone at my office gets a free gym membership and no one goes lol.

Maybe you me and enjoy the sauce could all go togeather and become Palmys latest male sex show ! Bring on the money ^^

Reply #72 Posted: August 19, 2012, 02:15:09 pm

Offline pyro

• Addicted
  • pyro has no influence.
Stay the hell away from Smith machines. Do a proper bench, with both dumbells and barbells, both have their advantages. Smith machine limits your range and forces you into an unnatural movement, putting stress on your joints that is unnecessary.

Imo if you are looking for a decent personal trainer and your goal is to get bigger, look around the gym for PT's that have a decent physique and are a bit older or who have been in the business for sometime. Like I said in a previous post, almost anyone can call themselves a "PT" these days, with having very little knowledge or training backing them.

Reply #73 Posted: August 19, 2012, 03:53:06 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Good work mate! keep it up!

Reply #74 Posted: August 24, 2012, 04:10:54 pm