Topic: The Last Stand

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Mark January 25th in your calender. It is set to be the greatest day since the 12th of June 1987.

Posted: August 15, 2012, 06:27:29 pm

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
I checked his expiry date, it was July 3, 1991.

Reply #1 Posted: August 15, 2012, 06:48:45 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Awesome

I like how in the poster, he's 100 times bigger then the car.

Reply #2 Posted: August 15, 2012, 08:18:54 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Black Heart;1498786
I checked his expiry date, it was July 3, 1991.

Arnold is powered by two hydrogen fuel cells.

One became unstable and exploded whist filming Terminator 3. The other has a life expectancy of 120 years.

Reply #3 Posted: August 15, 2012, 09:48:11 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1498799
Awesome

I like how in the poster, he's 100 times bigger then the car.

I like how his gun goes from his hip to his knee, and his thumb on his right hand looks kind of bent

Reply #4 Posted: August 17, 2012, 09:23:03 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Reply #5 Posted: August 17, 2012, 09:58:03 am

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
  • CSfaith has no influence.
Berg is excite ^^ +1

Reply #6 Posted: August 17, 2012, 10:21:55 am

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Hope it is good as this

Reply #7 Posted: August 18, 2012, 12:22:44 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Saw Commando last night.

It was awesome. I liked the part where he shoots once, and kills two guys in two different places.

Reply #8 Posted: August 18, 2012, 12:26:48 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Does anyone else watch the trailer for The Last Stand every time they sit down at their computer?

Jesus fucking Christ its going to be epic.

Reply #9 Posted: August 18, 2012, 07:04:56 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
Xenophobia oviously not an issue, small town USA doesn't have any problems with foreigners, especially foreigners who run the police force. I mean most rednecks would be really welcomming.....

Reply #10 Posted: August 18, 2012, 08:59:23 pm

Saw Terminator last night.

It was awesome. I liked the part where he shoots once, and kills two guys in two different places.

Reply #11 Posted: August 22, 2012, 10:19:14 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Just wait till you see Predator...

Reply #12 Posted: August 22, 2012, 11:36:17 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Oh Fuck me sideways that Trailer looks good.

Classic Arney with Classic one liners

Fuck Yes!

As for Predator:

Dylan! Whats the Matter CIA got you pushing too many pencils?

Reply #13 Posted: August 22, 2012, 12:31:24 pm

Quote from: The Demon Lord;1499703
Dylan! Whats the Matter CIA got you pushing too many pencils?

Epic hand shake!

Reply #14 Posted: August 22, 2012, 12:46:49 pm

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
Arnolds starting to look abit like Clint Eastwood lol...especially in the last frame when hes walking firing the shotgun!

Reply #15 Posted: August 22, 2012, 01:02:51 pm
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline BerG

• Terminator

I like how they've blatantly filmed some shots to make it look like Terminator 2.

ie crashing through the glass door. When he's standing in the room with the blinds behind him. And when he's talking to Knoxville at the end.

Brings a tear to my eye.

Reply #16 Posted: August 22, 2012, 01:07:33 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Reply #17 Posted: January 16, 2013, 09:31:38 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

New red band trailer showing the high level of violence! This actually, genuinely looks like it could be one of Arnolds best movies ever.

Reply #18 Posted: January 17, 2013, 12:49:50 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

For some bizarre reason New Zealand does not get this film until May while the rest of the developed world gets it today.

However, I suspect it has something to do with whispers I have heard that ARNOLD IS COMING TO NEW ZEALAND LATER IN THE YEAR TO FILM A NEW CONAN MOVIE WITH PETER JACKSON.

Reply #19 Posted: January 17, 2013, 12:58:35 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1515026
For some bizarre reason New Zealand does not get this film until May while the rest of the developed world gets it today.

However, I suspect it has something to do with whispers I have heard that ARNOLD IS COMING TO NEW ZEALAND LATER IN THE YEAR TO FILM A NEW CONAN MOVIE WITH PETER JACKSON.

And that is why God invented Torrents. To teach the CEOs that if they want to release a movie 5 months late that they shouldn't be surprised when all of us have torrented it and watched it

Reply #20 Posted: January 17, 2013, 01:26:08 pm

Odd, I don't see Peter Jackson as Conan.

Reply #21 Posted: January 17, 2013, 01:37:02 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Spacemonkey again.

Reply #22 Posted: January 17, 2013, 03:55:48 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
^^

Reply #23 Posted: January 17, 2013, 04:04:13 pm

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.

Bahaha as if arnie could do all the walking a PJ movie would require.

Also I am sick to death of that johnny knoxville sidekick 'character'...

Reply #24 Posted: January 25, 2013, 12:01:34 am