Topic: Another shot.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I haven't played since the first 3 months stint I did when the game first dropped.

Decided to give it another go after all the updates and stay away from the AH as much as possible. Just started a Monk.

Whomever I have on my friends list, feel free to jump in when you see me. Will be playing most of today.

Posted: April 14, 2013, 09:44:41 am

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
I dont think I can go back tbh. Just never got me hooked.

Let us know what you think this time :)

Reply #1 Posted: April 14, 2013, 11:38:59 am
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Obble

I forced myself through the game the first time, then gave up. (even though i was uber-excited pre release.)

Tried to get back into it around xmas time.

Nope.avi

It lacks something.

Reply #2 Posted: April 14, 2013, 12:09:15 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
There's no Horadric Cube, there's too many new enemies, not enough brought in from Diablo II. I'm OK with the art style now, it could be a little more grungier but the darkD3 filter helps with that.

I want a Necromancer, Druid and a Paladin. Ultimately, the game is too far removed from its brethren while still trying to stay the same.

Not to mention making Diablo a fucking female with tits and a petite waste.

But I'm enjoying it. The Monk has enough secrets to allow me to enjoy the game again.

Reply #3 Posted: April 14, 2013, 12:14:36 pm

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
Beat that dead horse. Maybe BF4 will be good too.

Reply #4 Posted: April 14, 2013, 02:10:34 pm

Offline BushySB

• Devoted Member
  • BushySB has no influence.
I just started playing it again 2 days ago. Went on the AH and decked out my barbarian for 300,000 gold and now cranking through inferno act 2

Reply #5 Posted: April 14, 2013, 05:25:04 pm

Offline rhiza

• Just settled in
  • rhiza has no influence.
they have some pretty good ideas for changes in the future in regards to itemisation n shit.  but thats like 3+ months away.

doing budget builds for MP10 inferno can be pretty interesting. and MP10 ubers takes a bit of time and working up to.

Reply #6 Posted: April 14, 2013, 09:59:29 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I've been finding GW2 really fun, so it will be a while before I go back to d3.

When the expansion pack is released, I'll give it a go.

Reply #7 Posted: April 15, 2013, 08:20:37 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

That's what Blizz are counting on. Everyone will be coming back when the expansion drops. I just hope like hell the story for the expansion has Diablo somehow
Spoiler :
break free from Leah so Diablo can be the original, badass he was instead of a woman.

Reply #8 Posted: April 15, 2013, 09:01:46 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Spoiler :
In the expansion, Deckard Cain comes back as a horrible undead demon. He opens a time portal to Diablo 1, and we have to fight our way through the levels below the Tristram cathedral to hell, where we have to defeat Demon Cain.

Reply #9 Posted: April 15, 2013, 09:13:02 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1523361
Spoiler :
In the expansion, Deckard Cain comes back as a horrible undead demon. He opens a time portal to Diablo 1, and we have to fight our way through the levels below the Tristram cathedral to hell, where we have to defeat Demon Cain.

That would actually be really fucking awesome.

Reply #10 Posted: April 15, 2013, 09:14:15 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1523362
That would actually be really fucking awesome.

and reboot the orignal levels and soundtrack....

Reply #11 Posted: April 15, 2013, 04:48:06 pm

And make Griswold a playable character.

Reply #12 Posted: April 15, 2013, 04:58:37 pm

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
I want to play as Wirt, for the extra challenge.

Reply #13 Posted: April 15, 2013, 05:17:42 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Farnham the drunk could be a challenge too.

All the npcs of Tristram could be the playable characters.

They could add a tag line for the expansion: "Tristram citizens are mad as hell and they're not going to take it any more."

Reply #14 Posted: April 19, 2013, 12:22:04 pm

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
Well Rii, you have had 4 long weeks of intimate time with your monk. How was it? Has the game improved at all?

Reply #15 Posted: May 12, 2013, 01:37:34 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I found the Monk boring. But I think that's because gameplay no longer held any interest for me, I was forcing a relationship.

Didn't notice any changes in anything. Played the same as it did on day one.

Reply #16 Posted: May 12, 2013, 03:35:52 pm

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
  • CSfaith has no influence.
Best troll ever - Diablo 3 has pvp !

Reply #17 Posted: May 13, 2013, 03:47:05 pm

Obble

Quote from: CSfaith;1525186
Best troll ever - Diablo 3 has pvp !

Calling it Diablo 3 was the best troll ever.

Reply #18 Posted: May 13, 2013, 05:56:06 pm

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1523361
Spoiler :

and just to fuck with you, he unidentifies all your items at the same time when he dies

Reply #19 Posted: May 14, 2013, 05:03:41 pm

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
Been playing this quite alot recently, add me pop#6625 if anyone keen to play.

Usually farm in mp7-8 in my barb http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Pop-6625/hero/632232

Reply #20 Posted: June 11, 2013, 12:49:10 am

Offline cupidsrose

• I Posted!
  • cupidsrose has no influence.
Hi, everybody, I am a new friend.

Reply #21 Posted: August 08, 2013, 12:12:15 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Go on, post a bot farming website.

Do it.

Reply #22 Posted: August 08, 2013, 02:09:07 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: cupidsrose;1529683
Hi, everybody, I am banned

Fixed~

Reply #23 Posted: August 08, 2013, 09:18:37 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
The console version sounds great. No auction houses and improved drop rates, not always online so no lag, local co-op.

Reply #24 Posted: September 13, 2013, 10:58:17 am