Topic: Poochie's Dog News

Offline Poochy

• I Posted!
  • Poochy has no influence.
Hero Dog saves owners from snowstorm

In US news, a heroic halfling has saved its owners from a sudden snowstorm.

The elderly couple were in their forest sanctuary late at night when hit by a sudden storm, which apparently had no warning whatsoever.

The massive storm that hit upstate New York that night felled trees, blocking the couple's path to the other sanctuary buildings — such as the school and storage building — and to their home, which was at least 200 feet away.

"We were in big trouble. I said to my husband, 'I think we could die out here,'" Eve said.

Fortunately, half wolf half German Shepherd Shana wasn't far away, and dug a tunnel underneath the trees before assisting his owners to climb through it and escape to safety.

"It was the most heroic thing I've ever seen in my life," Eve said. "God is watching; he's watching all the time".

God has not yet responded to questions on why he directed a deadly snowstorm towards the couple in the first place.

Reply #25 Posted: July 29, 2013, 05:49:23 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Poochy;1529087

Fortunately, half wolf half German Shepherd Shana wasn't far away, and dug a tunnel underneath the trees before assisting his owners to climb through it and escape to safety.

A full wolf would have eaten the couple.

Reply #26 Posted: July 29, 2013, 08:24:23 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1529089
A full wolf would have eaten the couple.

This is true, he is in a constant battle with himself.

Reply #27 Posted: July 29, 2013, 08:58:40 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Silly Spacemonkey.

A full wolf doesn't eat anyone.

An empty wolf on the other hand...

Reply #28 Posted: July 29, 2013, 08:59:05 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
"...the mythological hero Medusa" WTF?

Go study Greek mythology you twat!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/bikes/8976586/Is-this-the-worlds-most-expensive-motorcycle

Reply #29 Posted: July 29, 2013, 01:03:59 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
^I'll say heroine!! Get it right. :stupid:

Reply #30 Posted: July 29, 2013, 01:10:36 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
-----------Punches deanox in his knee-------------

Reply #31 Posted: July 30, 2013, 03:32:28 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pitchey;1529163
-----------Punches deanox in his knee-------------

What Pitchey said - I tool love Greek Mythology

Reply #32 Posted: July 30, 2013, 06:58:20 am

Offline Threadcollector

• I Posted!
  • Threadcollector has no influence.
Almost as interesting as the Steam spam updates, almost.

Reply #33 Posted: July 30, 2013, 08:59:16 am

There\'s a new sheriff in town

Offline Poochy

• I Posted!
  • Poochy has no influence.
Hero Dog phones for help in emergency

Ever been disgusted by the number of dog owners buying their pets cellphones these days? You may want to reconsider.

On Monday, 17-pound beagle Belle received an award for phoning 911 after her diabetic owner had a seizure and collapsed.

“There is no doubt in my mind that I’d be dead if I didn’t have Belle,” said Weaver, 34, whose blood sugar had dropped dangerously low. Belle had been trained to summon help in just those circumstances. She had been taught to bite down on the number 9 on his cell phone contacting 911.

Using their keen sense of smell, animals like Belle can detect abnormalities in a person’s blood-sugar levels. The dog periodically licks Weaver’s nose to take her own reading of his blood-sugar level. If something seems off to her, she will paw and whine at him.

“Every time she paws at me like that I grab my meter and test myself,” Weaver said. “She’s never been wrong.”

Though its not all good news, with reports Belle had been in therapy for months to help cure her of her addiction to hit game Angry Birds.

Reply #34 Posted: July 30, 2013, 07:00:23 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Lol.

Dogs...

Reply #35 Posted: July 30, 2013, 07:15:00 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Much more congenial than cats.

Reply #36 Posted: July 30, 2013, 07:36:16 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I bet Zarkov was going to do a story on heroic cats, but couldn't find any.

Reply #37 Posted: July 30, 2013, 07:44:21 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
News at 10: Lazy cat lets owners house burn to ground.

"I was too busy enjoying the warmth from the flames" says feline felon.

Reply #38 Posted: July 30, 2013, 09:37:30 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Family dies in nasty fire, cat is mildly smug.

Reply #39 Posted: July 31, 2013, 12:35:25 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...

Reply #40 Posted: July 31, 2013, 11:33:47 am