Topic: TF2 Trade Server Admin/Moderater request

Offline MrScottah

• I Posted!
  • MrScottah has no influence.
Here are my details

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:40375003

Email address: scott.aaron.henderson@gmail.com or TheFlyingQuickscopeBus@gmail.com use the second one mainly (gaming account)

Have you any experience with admin? (If so please state your roles, what server you admin'd on etc...): First time being an admin. no experience

Why you should become an admin:      http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthre...erator-request its all there, but to brief it, most of the time im on there, there aren't admins to take care of people, e.g mic spammers, and im on the server alot, so I thought i would try for admin

What qualities/skills you feel that you have and what can you do to help further improve GetSome: Just to keep the spam down and keep the traders happy
and functional.

What are your strengths: Noticing when people are doing things wrong/inappropriately, and can take offence.

What are your weaknesses: My voice hasn't yet broken, I was worried people would not commit to following instructions

So thats my stuff, If you dident see my other post, then ill just clarify now, I only wanted to be a moderater at first, just to keep things happy and clean on the server while the main admins are offline, alot of the time i'm on admins are offline, and there are people  music spamming, raging and complaining, e.c.t

I just wanted to be kind of a secretary, when the main teacher isnt there, i'm there to help.

I know someone said in my other post that i would just have to be an admin, thats ok, i dident need such power but I just want to keep the server happy so yeah.

I do not mind if maybee im underage, because im 14, or anything like that, just tell me please, again im willing to do anything to maintain such fun. Nohomo...
BTW there was an admin who dident ever use mic, so If i am underage for this job by any chance, i can just use mic, because they dont know how old I am, see if i did use mic they might not listen because they might be older, just tell me about it

thanks.
Scotty
Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 08:22:19 pm by MrScottah

Posted: July 31, 2013, 08:13:14 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: MrScottah;1529268
so If i am underage for this job by any chance, i can just use mic, because they dont know how old I am

Just to clarify, one of the main reasons underage people aren't accepted is because of maturity. You're probably thinking "Fuck this guy, I'm mature as shit!"

But the truth is everyone thinks that.

You will probably get turned down because of being 14, but I actually agree with the 'moderator'. A admin without the ability to ban or perm mute anyone, would probably be a good way to show responsibility / keep the servers clean, then maybe be a admin after 6 months time or something. But I'm guessing no one else likes the idea otherwise it probably would of been done by now.

While it's not much, you can add me on steam (<-click) if you want so I can jump on the trade server and get rid of anyone causing problems.

Reply #1 Posted: July 31, 2013, 08:54:00 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Mellcor

• Just settled in
  • Mellcor is looked down upon.
any help would be nice, would be nice not being in some game then have some1 drag you away cos there is a screamer on the server and im the only consistently active admin

Reply #2 Posted: July 31, 2013, 11:01:47 pm
<============]\\\\[============>
                              M E L L C O R
<============]\\\\[============>

Offline Dumpy

• Game Server Admin
  • Dumpy has no influence.
2 young in my opinion.  it's a no from me

Reply #3 Posted: August 03, 2013, 01:29:23 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Sorry it's a no.

Reply #4 Posted: August 04, 2013, 11:20:21 am