Topic: Can you KOS for refusing to get tested

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
  • Matrixuniverses has no influence.
I was playing a short while ago and was proven for killing a T yet I was RDMed because I refused to get tested. You cant KOS someone for not getting tested can you?

Posted: June 28, 2014, 07:26:44 pm

Offline yoshistar96

• I Posted!
  • yoshistar96 has no influence.
I was playing a short while ago and was proven for killing a T yet I was RDMed because I refused to get tested. You cant KOS someone for not getting tested can you?

Technically you cannot not. the rules say that you detectives can give orders. however disobeying these orders is not KOSable, you can only be shot for a warning. The rule is below

In the future I suggest that you follow the Detectives orders and test but make sure he stays to show that you are proven

3.    -Only detectives can give orders. Disobeying allows the detectives to hurt (but not instakill) as a warning.

Reply #1 Posted: June 28, 2014, 07:35:39 pm

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
  • Matrixuniverses has no influence.

Technically you cannot not. the rules say that you detectives can give orders. however disobeying these orders is not KOSable, you can only be shot for a warning. The rule is below

In the future I suggest that you follow the Detectives orders and test but make sure he stays to show that you are proven

3.    -Only detectives can give orders. Disobeying allows the detectives to hurt (but not instakill) as a warning.
Exactly, some mods need to be informed of this

Reply #2 Posted: June 29, 2014, 08:44:49 am