Topic: any relation to getsome?

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
http://gsgaming.com.au

Getsome Gaming Australia, it's where I play all my Arma 2 Dayz epoch.

Posted: September 22, 2014, 07:28:17 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
since 2012 and they don't have a community???

Reply #1 Posted: September 22, 2014, 08:30:00 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
No relation, Why you play Arma2 dayz and not SA?

Reply #2 Posted: September 22, 2014, 09:04:07 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
since 2012 and they don't have a community???

Yeah I noticed that, the forum is down. Not sure why, it's not very active. They are really active on teamspeak, so everyone uses their teamspeak channels, and the community of regulars is quite close - but via voip, text - almost non-existent.

DV - the arma 2 epoch mod has like the old bf2 community used to have (lots of regulars, strong server admins, plenty of ppl online - all the time). it's heavily clan based, lots of building abilities, plenty of epic battles. the SA is still alpha, and is (at the moment) very single player based. if you log off 15kms from your mate, and you want to game, it will be 30 mins before you can meet up. Epoch, you have a base, so you tend to log off at the base.

I'm not sure if SA will go down the path of epoch, i know Arma 3 are working on the A3 epoch mod, which could be a while away. SA is fun for a bit of coast smashing, but quite a different experience.

Reply #3 Posted: September 22, 2014, 11:05:42 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Good to know, however i play with a group of 6, always 4 of us on owning towns/airfields where possible.

Will def. look into A3 epoch, but hosting A2 seems like you need ot have the community for it.

Reply #4 Posted: September 22, 2014, 01:23:30 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline benlav

• Addicted
Yeah wait for arma 3 epoch, if it ever makes it before stand alone takes over. Frankieonpcin1080p does a lot of epoch vids. Check em out if you haven't yet.

Reply #5 Posted: September 22, 2014, 02:37:17 pm