Topic: any main stream shops selling the Go Pro Hero 4??

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
I get back home to NZ next week, I have $600 of vouchers to choose from,  I still need to select s store,  like jb hi fi, harvey norman,  mighty ape etc. The Go Pro Hero 4 was released this week but none of the majors are advertising it (online at least)  some small places have it but I can't get the vouchers for them. Anyone have any inside goss? I see the hero 3+ hasn't had a price move either.

Posted: October 07, 2014, 02:48:41 am

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
Ahh, true, thank you, forgot about them. I am pretty sure I can redeem NL vouchers. Boom.

Reply #2 Posted: October 07, 2014, 10:11:52 am

Offline benlav

• Addicted
Noel Leemings have the black & silver
http://www.noelleeming.co.nz/shop/cameras/action-sports-cameras/gopro-chdhx-401-hero4-black-action-camera/prod133666.html $750
http://www.noelleeming.co.nz/shop/cameras/action-sports-cameras/gopro-chdhy-401-hero4-silver-action-camera/prod133697.html $600

Yea I have both in stock if you are in Auckland.

I'll hit you up once I know for sure I can convert to NL vouchers, I am in Auckland, but won't be back for another week or so. Which store do you work at? I am looking at the black, keen on the 4k and 2.7k options.

Reply #4 Posted: October 08, 2014, 01:21:34 am

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
I'm at the Wairau Park store but will be on holiday for a month ~ still flick me a PM and can send you to the right person to see with the right price.

Reply #5 Posted: October 10, 2014, 09:26:21 pm

Offline benlav

• Addicted
all good, I live in Castor bay so that is my local.

Reply #6 Posted: October 11, 2014, 03:26:48 am