Topic: Life Changing Decisions

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Sir Mixalot HEAD THY CALL::

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up tough
'cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But that butt you got
Make Me so horney
Ooh, rump of smooth skin...

Reply #25 Posted: October 15, 2014, 11:59:47 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
You'll need to take that up with my resident window lurker Nostargate, its been his post for several years now, I am unsure if he is willing to work it out via a roster or whether you will have to duel him and fight to the death

you assume i didn't already kill him and impersonate him for the last month or so, haven't you noticed the stains are different shaped  or the sudden sticky moistness of you car door handles

Reply #26 Posted: October 15, 2014, 12:01:07 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
You'll need to take that up with my resident window lurker Nostargate, its been his post for several years now, I am unsure if he is willing to work it out via a roster or whether you will have to duel him and fight to the death

you assume i didn't already kill him and impersonate him for the last month or so, haven't you noticed the stains are different shaped  or the sudden sticky moistness of you car door handles

OMG I have!!! oh sannz come upstairs next time; I never extended that invitation to Nostar shhh dont tell him

Reply #27 Posted: October 15, 2014, 12:43:16 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
When you saw me at xLAN a few years back, I must've been around 75KG with absolutely no muscle tone to me. When I started I lost a few kilos of fat, went down to 71 and have managed to put on enough muscle that has taken me to 87KG.

Goal is to be a lean 90 which means bulking until I hit around 97-98KG.

I still remember you as that skinny guy at xLan.

Next time I see you I'm be all 'who's dis guy'?

Reply #28 Posted: October 15, 2014, 04:25:08 pm

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs[/youtube]

edit: so that doesn't work. oh well. click on the link. NSFW.

Reply #29 Posted: October 15, 2014, 07:07:57 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
When you saw me at xLAN a few years back, I must've been around 75KG with absolutely no muscle tone to me. When I started I lost a few kilos of fat, went down to 71 and have managed to put on enough muscle that has taken me to 87KG.

Goal is to be a lean 90 which means bulking until I hit around 97-98KG.

I still remember you as that skinny guy at xLan.

Next time I see you I'm be all 'who's dis guy'?

the first time i saw Rii i thought far out man you gotta eat; at xlan looked a bit bulkier. Rii are you taking weekly progress pics?

Reply #30 Posted: October 15, 2014, 08:07:18 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I've got a progress pic from a couple of months ago.

Happy to post if people don't mind seeing me topless.

EDIT:

So this was me on the day I stepped into the gym:

Spoiler :

And this was me a month or so ago:

Spoiler :

Actually, this is me a month or so ago:
Spoiler :

Since then I've put on 3-4kg more muscle.
Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 11:05:58 pm by Retardobot

Reply #31 Posted: October 15, 2014, 10:56:09 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

daaaaaaaaaaaamn nice work!!!  what a mad change you have to be proud of that

Reply #32 Posted: October 16, 2014, 12:06:38 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Lucky there was no one standing behind me at work when I was looking at those pictures.

One of them was of a man standing in the shower.

Reply #33 Posted: October 16, 2014, 06:04:01 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
i agree, rio if i looked like your second pic i would be on my back getting laid all the time..  the third pic not so much....

also much explaining now to colleagues as you did not spoiler and say NSFW

Reply #34 Posted: October 16, 2014, 07:59:12 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Wow rowing fuck that must burn hard. I speed walk alot, and am in heels for most of the day. I stand on tiptoes to try and work calves and pretty much go up and down the stairs non stop. By end of the day calves are buuuurning. I dont want to get like she hulk or anything slim and everything fits in well. Im not exactly the tallest person in the world so need to be careful with what kind of excercises i do so i dont end up with league player thighs. Just want to shrink down a to a sz 10 or 12 on a binge day, and sit around the 57-60kg mark would make me super happy.

Like rowing actual rowing or rowing machine

i am the laziest fuck i know but it has to be done. I dont want to end up being fucking huge and unable to find my vagina.

yeah, rowing. On a river, In a boat. Basically horizontal squats for a couple of hours in the afternoon. Still a beginner though, doesn't burn much (at all :< ). I'm hoping as my technique improves I can get some proper racing timed strokes on (faster, harder, for longer), then I'll love the burn. Finished my course before going on holiday, now it's time to join the club propers :> (which also means I get access to the 'ergos' [machines] & weights, etc. if I'm ever so inclined [probably not]).

I walk at least 5 miles a day (yes miles, because fuck'n England).

Walking is just an A - B exercise for me though, I don't do it for fitness. Which in itself fucks me off, because modern humans seem to have forgotten what their legs are for. They fuck around dwadling around, only ever going as far as the nearest carpark, or bus stop or whatever. Motherfuckers move your arses, a guy going somewhere coming through. YES LETS JUST STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOOTPATH AND SEND A TEXT, cunts.

I don't 'speedwalk', but I don't do pussying about. I'm trying to get somewhere, get the fuck out of my way you dicks. Just like driving, I'm going or I'm stopping. I pretty much have to play it like AKL motorway traffic (or as I call it: 'the lane game').

I also hate the fact that some cunt thought it'd be a trendy thing if men wore 'skinny' pants. Something wrong with the men of today, for starters they can get their fucking legs into those pants. Even if I could, there's no way in hell I could ever sit down and retain the potential to produce offspring. Walking is uncomfortable to the point of pain (think vice grip). This shit makes me mad. Buying clothes these days is hard. Even with 'loose' modern clothing I have bald patches on my legs where the leg material rubs against my skin (think gumboot rings). ...And knackers still get pinned to the leg if I'm not careful :<

Basically wat this all means is that I average about 8Km/h at a normal(ish) pace (maybe SLIGHTLY above average). I only know this because I walked that far in an hour (according to google). There's still more in the tank, if I try. But it's more burst speed than sustained after a certain point (long bursts, but probably can't do it for a whole mile).

I've not 'worked out' (gone for a run, sustained any sort of fitness regieme) since I was 19. Started playing hockey again a few years back because I didn't want to get fat, but it wasn't exactly intense. And I got shin splints, which sucks a fat one. Still feel it pulling from time to time (after a jog because I'm late for the train or whatever).

I just have god legs.

(I know this because a member of the opposite sex outright told me so, something about being like an ancient greek statue iirc).

It's probably lucky I've never had much interest in lifting weights. If I did what Rii's up to these days I'd need a fuck'n riot shield to keep the wimminz off me.

tl/dr: You've either got it or you don't. It's genetics. You're not going to magically turn into she-hulk league player without putting some SERIOUS effort in. Just go with the flow, stress less my dear. And if all else fails; fuck it, just play league.

PS. Soup. Soup is the god food. All them veggie nutrients and fuck all else, made into a tasty broth with a bit of bread (and no butter) on the side. Did that all last winter, along with fruit for breakfast (no fridge, coudln't have milk, etc.) Lost weight (read: fat) without even trying. Was great.

Reply #35 Posted: October 16, 2014, 08:18:56 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
i agree, rio if i looked like your second pic i would be on my back getting laid all the time..  the third pic not so much....

also much explaining now to colleagues as you did not spoiler and say NSFW

Hmm, I always find the MOST awkward part is juggling the balance between trying to play down what was seen on your screen while attempting to avoid explaining why you weren't working in the first place ... :<
Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 08:24:58 am by Pyromanik

Reply #36 Posted: October 16, 2014, 08:22:44 am

This is a programming form is it not?

Going to start pasting random blocks of code through the forums, so it will still look like work.

Reply #37 Posted: October 16, 2014, 08:29:33 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I did spoiler, however I could have tagged it NSFW. My apologies.

I have shit genetics for lifting
 I'm a hard gainer and have a very fast metabolism so every bit of muscle I have put on I've had to work harder for it than the average lifter. I have to eat 4000 calories a day just to maintain my mass and while 4000 calories may not sound like much if you're on a diet of pies and soft drinks, it's an absolute fuck ton if you're eating whole foods like beef, fish, chicken and rice, no sugar and very low sodium.

And as for the 'wimmenz' part of it, I've discovered that it gives me no more appeal than what I had before the gym. I'm usually called a fitness freak and the women I've dated want the guy with the abs and arms but they don't want someone who spends 2hrs at the gym most nights.

The nutrition part of it ha become harder than the workout itself.
Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 09:34:55 am by Retardobot

Reply #38 Posted: October 16, 2014, 09:23:28 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

got weighed today have lost alot more than anticipated 6.8kg in less than 9 days.

Reply #39 Posted: October 16, 2014, 07:41:43 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
got weighed today have lost alot more than anticipated 6.8kg in less than 9 days.

nice one fairy - congrats on your hard work

Reply #40 Posted: October 16, 2014, 11:08:15 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

That's awesome Fairy! Nice work :D

Don't be put off by your next weigh in. The first weigh in is always the biggest as when you change your diet for the better and end up eating cleaner foods, your body will ease up on the water retention.

Reply #41 Posted: October 16, 2014, 11:48:10 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

oh dont be too quick on the congratulations i didnt do it the healthy way at all i feel bad about that

Reply #42 Posted: October 17, 2014, 01:04:55 am

Offline Pyromanik

You're bulemic? :<

Reply #43 Posted: October 17, 2014, 07:21:28 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

oh no fucking way dude hell no

My eating habits are disturbing, ever since intermediate I dont eat breakfast or lunch I only eat dinner. And with recent changes at home I haven't been eating daily but have been madly burning via excercise so credit for weight loss goes to zero appetite and exercise.

Reply #44 Posted: October 17, 2014, 08:31:05 am

Offline Pyromanik

mmm, figured as much.
Last winter I took a policy of eating vegies and fruit (thus, soup), and only eating when I was actually hungry rather than 'just coz'.

Surprising how long you go without much sustinance. Discovered this while climbing over glacier valleys. Had fuck all money when I got here so decided that I should give the theory a test. Worked well :> Would still usually get breakfast and dinner in though (fruit and soup respectively, as I mentioned before).

Found that 'hunger' usually comes from more of a habit "I haven't eaten in a while" rather than need "I need food or it's pass out time". The more you eat the hungrier you get (during the day, ie. lunch eat -> dinner hungry again). But I wouldn't do strenuous activity without a fair bit of sustinance in me though. Being a little low in food can leave one feeling a bit lethargic. Thus concentrating on fruits and things because minerals and go bits in them.

And besides, tomatos are god food anyway. Cusine is pretty much fucked without them. Even butter chicken requires the glorious tomato. Almost all italian uses them, without it you're pretty much stuck with cream based pasta. Sandwiches taste bland without tomato. Burgers are crap. I challenge you to label something that's both balanced and delicious but has no tomato.

It's all about the traffic lights! Green, Red, and Orange. Bitta meats in the lunch and winner winner costly dinner because fuck cooking I buy pretty much everything.
Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:59:27 am by Pyromanik

Reply #45 Posted: October 17, 2014, 10:51:23 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Stir fry.

Your tomato theory is rekt.

Reply #46 Posted: October 17, 2014, 11:55:40 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

not a fan of tomatoes at all. tolerate when cooking with pasta but noooo

Reply #47 Posted: October 17, 2014, 01:07:17 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

ok so this was taken on Sunday after the near 10KG loss. Legs are slimmer hips slightly slimmer, waist is where most of the loss is noticeable.  I'm not going to weigh myself until the end of the month :)

Reply #48 Posted: October 21, 2014, 04:02:44 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #49 Posted: October 21, 2014, 04:35:06 pm