Topic: Bf2 servers

Offline broncos

• Addicted
  • broncos has no influence.
Hey , anyone know if there are any still active online ?
Cheers - miss it

Posted: November 13, 2014, 11:08:37 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
If its not on the servers tab, it is not hosted by getsome :o

Reply #1 Posted: November 14, 2014, 12:13:57 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
We ran it for a while dude, the first week it had about 10 - 20 people playing it, but then it just became an empty server.

Im seeing this alot now, NZ gamers want local servers, but when we get one, they dont want to wait for other people to join, so just end up playing with their mates on AUS servers that are already full.

Reply #2 Posted: November 14, 2014, 10:00:14 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline broncos

• Addicted
Any overseas ?

Reply #3 Posted: November 15, 2014, 04:29:37 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Any overseas ?

Not officially, because BF2 used Gamespy and the GameSpy master servers were shut down.

3rd party, unsupported blah blah community at http://battlelog.co/

Reply #4 Posted: November 16, 2014, 02:19:39 pm

Offline MrBenis

• Devoted Member
  • MrBenis has no influence.
Why would anyone play battlefield 2 these days? Unless they release it as an updated game like an ARMA 3 mod or something I just don't see the need to necro this relic of gameplay from a better age in FPS.

As I said back in 2006 (directly quotable from these own forums)

Battlefield 2 / ea "acquires" digital illusions<br>« on: October 03, 2006, 01:04:54 pm »<br>1.755 billion SEK. Ouch.<br><br>This spells the end of decent battlefield games though, I hope you all realise.

Reply #5 Posted: November 19, 2014, 01:30:53 am
they are becoming.. the exact thing i pretended to be
The ultimate lurk
Because there are some societies I hate more than this one.

Offline broncos

• Addicted
Omg , benis is back , bf2 is still the best by far out of any franchise bf game .
Lias that site is so hard to join ...

Reply #6 Posted: November 19, 2014, 08:54:47 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
lol bf2, how about going back to codename eagle, now that's gold

Reply #7 Posted: November 19, 2014, 07:41:51 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Omg , benis is back , bf2 is still the best by far out of any franchise bf game .
Lias that site is so hard to join ...

Sorry man I haven't actually tried I barely have time for ANY gaming lately, let alone BF2. I just heard it's the place to go after the Gamespy shutdown.

Reply #8 Posted: November 19, 2014, 09:15:01 pm