Topic: Why Vaccinations work

Offline kruz

• Game Server Admin
  • kruz has no influence.
Rats spread the Plague, topic re-railed :P

Reply #100 Posted: November 18, 2014, 08:13:24 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Toxoplasma is a parasite which infects rats, and makes them run up to cats and get eaten.

Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 09:50:25 pm by Spacemonkeyorsarus

Reply #101 Posted: November 18, 2014, 08:54:27 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Toxoplasma is a parasite which infects rats, and makes them run up to cats and get eaten.

Do the cats then run up to dogs and get eaten?

Do the dogs then run up to goats and get eaten?

Do the goats then run up to cows and get eaten?

Reply #102 Posted: November 18, 2014, 10:35:45 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

And then humans can get toxoplasmosis from da cat pooz and die.

Used to have rats. Wonderful pets. Stupid amounts of cute.

Reply #103 Posted: November 18, 2014, 11:12:39 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!

Used to have rats. Wonderful pets. Stupid amounts of cute.

Sweet.

Do they ever break their nocturnal pattern?

Last night she started running on the rat wheel at 3:30am, with a slight squeak in the wheel every revolution.
"She'll tire herself out in a minute, I don't need to ruin her fun"

3 hours later... still running. Why couldn't she have done all this in the day time.

Reply #104 Posted: November 19, 2014, 02:01:02 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Nah.

They get up to all sorts of mischief (topkek) at night.

If your cage is made from wire, they're gonna start gnawing on it. To avoid this, I housed my rats in pretty big fish tanks (minus the water). You can also subside the gnawing by feeding them foods that go a good way to grinding their teeth down (cat biscuits, dog biscuits etc). Their teeth grow insanely fast.

I used to take a piece of bread and put cat biscuits on it and then wrap it up like a dumpling. They loved that shit.

Don't feed them chocolate.

Yell out if you need any more help. I use to actually breed Golden Buff rats and sell to petshops.

Reply #105 Posted: November 19, 2014, 09:25:13 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

This is why I don't eat cat shit.

...anymore.

Reply #106 Posted: November 19, 2014, 11:52:11 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
If Ngati_Grim was still here, would this thread be more or less interesting?

That's all I have to add to this.

more interesting, Ngati was an extremist
I thought Ngati_Grim was Tandoori?

s/Tando/H/

Reply #107 Posted: November 19, 2014, 11:54:22 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Nah.

They get up to all sorts of mischief (topkek) at night.

If your cage is made from wire, they're gonna start gnawing on it. To avoid this, I housed my rats in pretty big fish tanks (minus the water). You can also subside the gnawing by feeding them foods that go a good way to grinding their teeth down (cat biscuits, dog biscuits etc). Their teeth grow insanely fast.

I used to take a piece of bread and put cat biscuits on it and then wrap it up like a dumpling. They loved that shit.

Don't feed them chocolate.

Yell out if you need any more help. I use to actually breed Golden Buff rats and sell to petshops.

+1 would ask again

Got kept awake for another few hours this morning. It's okay I guess because it means I get to work on time so that I can bother the Macedonians about learning Macedonian.

I have noticed her gnawing on the cage (It's a bird cage lol), but it usually is no more than a second. Is it bad for her teeth / health or are we just worried about escapees?

Did you ever dress your rats up in little tin foil sparticus costumes?

Is there a signature move that they love? Scratch behind the ears? Poking them with large meaty objects? 2 in the goo, 1 in the...?

LASTLY

What was their staple food? Staples? I bet she would eat staples. Did they have a treat they all fuckin' went ape shit over? cat biscuits in bread?

Reply #108 Posted: November 19, 2014, 10:03:41 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Their teeth grow back fast so if they ever did gnaw them down, it wouldn't be too much of an issue. You'd just have to prevent it from happening too much otherwise it'll prevent them from eating a healthy diet. Most of the time you should be worried about NOT providing things that will wear their teeth down. I've seen rats that have teeth so long they can't eat due to having a soft food diet and nothing to gnaw on (remember that episode of The Angry Beavers where Daggett and Norbert grow their teeth into giant balls? Yeah, that)

The lid to their cage when we had them was wire mesh, they would gnaw on it all night long and we never had an issue with their teeth.

Hah, never dressed my rats up in anything. I obviously missed a prime opportunity.

Rats love cat biscuits, sunflower seeds (still in husks, they like cracking them open), bread, chips, nuts and wet catfood. But if you feed them treats too often they become greedy much like people and begin to demand better treats. Oh, and cereal, they love cereal.

Every rat is different. I had a rat that enjoyed being rubbed behind the ears and others that hated it. Most rats love being let loose inside your top, chilling out in a sleeve.

Staple food was me going to the bulk food section, mixing nuts, seeds, cereals and oats and then mixing it with a few cat biscuits.
Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 11:42:37 pm by Retardobot

Reply #109 Posted: November 19, 2014, 11:36:13 pm

I had a pet rat once.

Actually it was a dead rat my cat caught.

Reply #110 Posted: November 20, 2014, 08:21:59 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
I had a rat recently, big bastard could hear it in the roof, put in 8 boxes of poison..  recently found the carcass   the body to tail was 45cm  the body was about 28cm long  and yes it was that big,  greyish and goldish coloured fur.  on looking it seems to be a Norway Rat(Rattus norvegicus) apparently the biggest rat nz has in the wild

biggest bastard i ever seen, pity i didn't find the carcass sooner as it rotting caused the ceiling tile to discolour and rot as well, so now have to rejoin a patch in the roof.
Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 08:34:24 am by Xsannz

Reply #111 Posted: November 20, 2014, 08:30:42 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
-Hah, never dressed my rats up in anything. I obviously missed a prime opportunity
This also works quite well on small dogs too

Original vine man down. For licensing/usage please contact: licensing@jukinmedia.com

Reply #112 Posted: November 20, 2014, 09:52:48 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Relevant to thread

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/63472483/The-flu-is-deadlier-than-cars-and-kills-hundreds-of-Kiwis

Flu kills 400 people a year in NZ. That's over a hundred more then people killed in road accidents.

Therefore, People who are anti-vaccine, are responsible for the deaths of 400 people a year.

Unrelevant to thread, a semi-truck jumping over a F1 car.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/news/63471710/world-record-as-truck-jumps-f1-car.html

Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 11:55:18 am by Spacemonkeyorsarus

Reply #113 Posted: November 24, 2014, 11:51:19 am

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
Crab people

Reply #114 Posted: November 28, 2014, 07:45:56 pm