Topic: Any game you want, for paypal, ;)

Offline courpse

• Game Server Admin
  • courpse has no influence.
So i recently did a lil' too well with Steam Community Market (SCM)
and would like to get some money into my paypal.

I can even give you discount on the games price, just for providing me with clientele, :P

Add me on steam if you're interested.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019343564
Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 12:02:47 pm by courpse

Posted: September 09, 2015, 05:19:52 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
have you got ARK??

Reply #1 Posted: September 10, 2015, 08:23:58 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
have you got ARK??

He has $$$ in his steam wallet from TF2 trades, he wants to convert that back to paypal cash. He can buy any game on Steam and you pay him cash, and he will sweeten the price because he wants to convert his wallet funds back to cash.

Reply #2 Posted: September 10, 2015, 08:31:15 am

Offline courpse

• Game Server Admin
What he said, ;)

Reply #3 Posted: September 10, 2015, 09:19:44 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
ark is terrible

Reply #4 Posted: September 10, 2015, 09:31:23 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
or my computer is old, one or the other

Reply #5 Posted: September 10, 2015, 09:31:36 am

lol @ console hate

Offline courpse

• Game Server Admin
I would suggest your computer is old, because ARK is awesome.

Reply #6 Posted: September 10, 2015, 09:52:36 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
or my computer is old, one or the other

ARK is terrible and it eats resources and has little payoff in terms of visual fidelity. Feels like a nasty console port.

Reply #7 Posted: September 10, 2015, 09:59:33 am

Offline courpse

• Game Server Admin
I found ARK to be very visually pleasing on ultra settings.
Sure, it does use a lot of resources, as its not optimized piss all yet.

But if you got the machine to do it, why not?

Reply #8 Posted: September 10, 2015, 10:07:21 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

ok so i know how much ark is i guess i should have rephrased, how much discount for ARK...

and when dx12 drops and ark does its update i believe the increase in fidelity and performance will be the shit.

RII  i probably wont play it at all as i am pretty bound to Elite dangerous at them moment but i never pass up an opportunity to try and catch up with lias on the owned games in steam front.

Reply #9 Posted: September 10, 2015, 10:19:26 am

Offline courpse

• Game Server Admin
Its $36, i can give it to you for $30.

That fair? i unno.

Reply #10 Posted: September 10, 2015, 10:21:18 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

I have a 970GTX OC Turbo, i5 Devil's Canyon (4GHz OC under water) and 16GB RAM.

It's a common problem with Ark that for some it yields good results on this kind of hardware and for others it's average. When I installed and played it looks like my screen was smeared with grease, the AA was horrible and the quality of graphics were mediocre compared to how much the game was pushing my CPU and GPU to.

Reply #11 Posted: September 10, 2015, 10:27:16 am

Offline courpse

• Game Server Admin
* courpse nods.

I run GTX 980TI superblocked, i7, 32BG ram.

No issues.
Tho, I still need to reboot the game every so often, and server side issues like structures semm to be causing big problems.

Reply #12 Posted: September 10, 2015, 10:29:22 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

That kinda hardware you're running is not worth the graphics payoff that Ark has.

But, like you said, they've not properly optimised anything.

Reply #13 Posted: September 10, 2015, 10:33:46 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Its $36, i can give it to you for $30.

That fair? i unno.

let me count the moths in my wallet after i extract it from the wife and kids and get back to you.

Reply #14 Posted: September 10, 2015, 11:13:07 am

Offline courpse

• Game Server Admin
lol, np, just for the record, it's easier not having the wallet in the first place.
Just give her the cards, its one less thing to find each morning.

Reply #15 Posted: September 10, 2015, 11:17:04 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
random Q though courpse what psu are you running,

looks like my rm650 will need and upgrade to an rm750 just to cater for the boost clocks and voltage my g1 pulls

Reply #16 Posted: September 10, 2015, 11:27:09 am

Offline courpse

• Game Server Admin
Corsair 1.2kW Gold PSU.

Reply #17 Posted: September 10, 2015, 11:33:38 am

Offline courpse

• Game Server Admin
I used to run quad SLI GTX 680s.

Needed the power for those.

Reply #18 Posted: September 10, 2015, 11:34:17 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
nice...    now to find someone to buy my rm650

Reply #19 Posted: September 10, 2015, 11:37:14 am

Offline courpse

• Game Server Admin
:/ Good luck with that, I should really get rid of some of my older stuff, i even still got a corsair 450watt sitting in the cupboard...

Reply #20 Posted: September 10, 2015, 11:39:49 am