Topic: OUCH.. cheap Bike for Sale Soon

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
http://www.stuff.co.nz/manawatu-standard/news/8460073/Motorcycle-crashes-in-Hokowhitu

Looks like a Gsxr750...

must have hit the wall pretyy danm hard.

Posted: April 03, 2013, 09:35:20 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I picked up a cheap as VTR1000 this morning in Christchurch.

The guy was a bit weird, made me meet him down at the docks and was wearing a ski mask.

But pretty happy for $500.

Reply #1 Posted: April 03, 2013, 09:42:01 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Roflol..  pity the mate who bike it was is a dock worker lol...

mind you would surprise me ...

how is that big white Skyline of yours going....

Reply #2 Posted: April 03, 2013, 09:46:11 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I sadly had to grow up and become a family man and sell the Skyline.

Regretting it though, the Legacy just doesn't have character.

I have nightmares wondering what the new owner has done to my mint factory condition white beast.

Do you live in CHCH? The new owner lives there. I had to drive to Picton to hand it over.

RIP my twins.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/610/twinsqf.jpg
OUCH.. cheap Bike for Sale Soon

Reply #3 Posted: April 03, 2013, 09:52:51 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1522474
I have nightmares wondering what the new owner has done to my mint factory condition beast.

I too have similar dreams.

So I just don't sell.
Have had heaps of offers though. Ranging from thousands of dollars right down to a sandwich. On wholemeal.

Reply #4 Posted: April 03, 2013, 09:54:16 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Should of sold it to me, would of  added it to my collection Berg, i would of let you visit it on weekends. :(

Reply #5 Posted: April 03, 2013, 10:00:14 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Yeah I know the feeling... I buy a bike and tend to restore it to mint factory condition with a little extras.

Then almost background check every potential buyer and cringe when it leaves and I sell it that its going to be mistreated

Reply #6 Posted: April 03, 2013, 10:01:23 pm

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
I don't care how good a car is, if its white it can go in the crusher. /mental illness about white cars revealed.

Reply #7 Posted: April 03, 2013, 10:07:46 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1522474
I sadly had to grow up and become a family man and sell the Skyline.

Tell us more.

Reply #8 Posted: April 03, 2013, 10:48:34 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Are you dkynet berg?

With a family of little terminators?

Reply #9 Posted: April 04, 2013, 07:22:12 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Quote from: Zarkov;1522488
Tell us more.

What I meant was I started dating a woman who thought it was a boy racer car.

It was the girl or the car. I'm still with the girl so probably a good decision.

Reply #10 Posted: April 04, 2013, 09:07:12 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Black Heart;1522480
I don't care how good a car is, if its white it can go in the crusher. /mental illness about white cars revealed.

Agreed. I dislike white cars as well.

Such a boring colour.

Reply #11 Posted: April 04, 2013, 09:13:14 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

I also dislike white cars.

Except when it comes to R34 skylines. White or nuthin.

Who would buy a Ferrari that isn't red or a Lamborghini Diablo that isn't yellow?

Nobody, thats who.

Reply #12 Posted: April 04, 2013, 09:15:45 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1522510
I also dislike white cars.

Except when it comes to R34 skylines. White or nuthin.

Who would buy a Ferrari that isn't red or a Lamborghini Diablo that isn't yellow?

Nobody, thats who.

or a lexus that isn't off white.

OP: drunk noob on an over powered bike.

inb4MCC: yes if he'd been in a car it wouldn't have happened....either the car wouldn't have the power to get itself into that situation, or it would have gone through the whole building crushing the occupant to death.

Reply #13 Posted: April 04, 2013, 10:44:24 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
Quote from: BerG;1522506
What I meant was I started dating a woman who thought it was a boy racer car.

It was the girl or the car. I'm still with the girl so probably a good decision.

WWHHHHHPPPPPSSSSHHHHHH!!  :D

Sarah Connor?

Reply #14 Posted: April 04, 2013, 02:48:46 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I thought his partner of choice would be a T-X.

Reply #15 Posted: April 04, 2013, 03:07:48 pm