Topic: Your dream plane

Offline rjhall01

• I Posted!
  • rjhall01 has no influence.
My dream plane is the Cessna TTx with a blaze two-tone interior.
Its a single prop aircraft with a beautiful look to it.
What are your dream planes?http://cessna.txtav.com/~/media/images/aircraft/single-engine/cessna-ttx/gallery/exterior/img-sing-eng-gall-ttx-wings.ashx

Posted: July 14, 2015, 08:41:58 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1 Posted: July 15, 2015, 09:12:25 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
You guys are really boring. Mind you most of the toys I want are unobtainium even if I was worth billions.

My top ten in no particular order (well okay alphabetical order)
  • Boeing B-52 Stratofortress
  • Focke-Wulf Fw 190
  • Junkers JU 87 Stuka
  • Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor
  • Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird
  • Messerschmitt Bf 109
  • Messerschmitt Me 262
  • North American P-51 Mustang
  • Supermarine Spitfire
  • Tupolev TU-160M Blackjack

Reply #2 Posted: July 15, 2015, 09:53:54 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Jesus fuck the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird is a romantic piece of technology.

As much of a cluster-fuck the transformers movies are, I loved Jetfire.

Reply #3 Posted: July 15, 2015, 09:57:54 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
You guys are really boring. Mind you most of the toys I want are unobtainium even if I was worth billions.

My top ten in no particular order (well okay alphabetical order)
  • Boeing B-52 Stratofortress
- Yes
  • Focke-Wulf Fw 190
- Yes
  • Junkers JU 87 Stuka
- Meh
  • Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor
- Yes
  • Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird
- Oh God Yes!
  • Messerschmitt Bf 109
- Yes
  • Messerschmitt Me 262
- Meh
  • North American P-51 Mustang
- Yes
  • Supermarine Spitfire
- Yes
  • Tupolev TU-160M Blackjack
- The B1B is far sexier and you know it
[/list]

Add to that - an A10 Warthog, a Harrier AV8B (the US Marine spec version is better) an F14 Tomcat (with a stereo that only plays Highway to the Danger Zone) and an F15

Reply #4 Posted: July 15, 2015, 10:48:43 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
The B1B is far sexier and you know it

Are you shitting me? The Tu160m is way faster.

Reply #5 Posted: July 15, 2015, 11:34:12 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Faster, yes - but you will note I said Sexier

The Tu160 is:

a: a blatant ripoff
b: Looks too russian

Also add to my list:

Mig 25 Foxbat

Can you say Mach 3 at almost outerspace?

Reply #6 Posted: July 15, 2015, 11:53:37 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
Eye of the beholder I guess, I think it looks way better than the B1's

Reply #7 Posted: July 15, 2015, 12:17:43 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
I want an SU27 FLANKER danmit just to pull the snake bite.

or an A10 warthog since i already have the control for it.

Reply #8 Posted: July 15, 2015, 02:18:40 pm

Offline QUPHOZ

• Addicted
  • QUPHOZ has no influence.
:) SOUL PLANE!!!! gots hydro n shit.

Reply #9 Posted: July 15, 2015, 04:06:34 pm
R.I.P Dirty Heathan

Affliction For life

Offline Lias

• Administrator
:) SOUL PLANE!!!! gots hydro n shit.

LOL that was a funny bloody movie.

Reply #10 Posted: July 15, 2015, 05:00:46 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!

F4 Phantom This has always been my favourite plane. I couldn't care about faster, agile or lighter models. This jet has always been my favourite. It's beautiful.

OR

A-10 warthog equipped with the mandatory 30mm Gattling gun

Along with a collection of ww2 planes.

Hawker Hurrican
Mitsubishi Zero
Supermarine Spitfire
BF-109

I plan to save up and build one (ww2 fighter) one day.
Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 06:09:15 pm by `Kayne

Reply #11 Posted: July 15, 2015, 06:04:41 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!

Reply #12 Posted: July 15, 2015, 07:47:34 pm

Offline rjhall01

• I Posted!
You are cheap!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessna_Citation_Latitude
Im not cheap, I don't want a huge expensive plane :) I want a nice little plane that I can fly across coastlines e.t.c

Reply #13 Posted: July 15, 2015, 07:51:02 pm

Offline rjhall01

• I Posted!

F4 Phantom This has always been my favourite plane. I couldn't care about faster, agile or lighter models. This jet has always been my favourite. It's beautiful.

OR

A-10 warthog equipped with the mandatory 30mm Gattling gun

Along with a collection of ww2 planes.

Hawker Hurrican
Mitsubishi Zero
Supermarine Spitfire
BF-109

I plan to save up and build one (ww2 fighter) one day.

Awesome! WW2 planes are the coolest.

Reply #14 Posted: July 15, 2015, 07:53:05 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Distinct lack of F/A-18s in dis hur thread

Reply #15 Posted: July 15, 2015, 08:12:38 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted

The funny thing is that the F4 is one of my most disliked aircraft - everything about it to me is yuk!

Reply #16 Posted: July 15, 2015, 09:08:32 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
Distinct lack of F/A-18s in dis hur thread

+1 for this
and +1 for F4

also
Horten 229 or B2
F190
Corsair
F16
A10
A1 Spad
AV-8B
typhoon - both versions
SU-35
Hind - if we add helicopters

Reply #17 Posted: July 15, 2015, 10:26:25 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
  • Dr. Acula barely matters.Dr. Acula barely matters.
New Favourite thread.

Want to play an order for:

F4U Corsair - Would have this over anything and everything else.
North American P51-D
A10 Warthog
SR-71 Blackbird
B-17 Flying Fortress
Antonov 225 (To carry everything else)
Spitfire
Hurricane
P-38 Lockheed
F-117 Nighthawk
Mig 15

Have lost count of the number of model planes(all WWII fighters) I built over my younger years, adding to my dads cabinet of the hundreds he's built. He(my dad) is the most knowledgeable person you could ever meet when it comes to WWII planes, and can even name any fighter by sound.

Reply #18 Posted: July 16, 2015, 03:31:53 am
Dr. λculał

i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H100i Push/Pull | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 | 8GB Patriot Viper Xtreme @ 2000MHz | 2x ASUS DirectCU II 7970 3GB @ 1000/1400 | 2x Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB Raid0 | 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair AX1200W Gold | Raidmax Platinum

Offline Lias

• Administrator
In related news, I could spend many million on tanks and military vehicles. Particularly WW2 Russian and German ones.

Reply #19 Posted: July 16, 2015, 07:18:43 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
I would rather This...

Airwolf all the way

Reply #20 Posted: July 16, 2015, 07:26:05 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
I would rather This...

Airwolf all the way

Funnily enough - the real life Heli that was AirWolf was so heavy due to all the holywood props that it flew like balls.

For me:

Westland Lynx
the Commanche
AH64 Apache (longbow)

Also - no one has added an AC130

Reply #21 Posted: July 16, 2015, 08:50:25 am

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
The funny thing is that the F4 is one of my most disliked aircraft - everything about it to me is yuk!

I think it all goes back to when my dad got me one of those plastic kits to build model aircraft.

Turns out buying a jet isn't as bad as you think.

It kind of makes sense now why Caprica in penrose could afford to have a MiG on its roof.

Shorter Url
Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 06:12:42 pm by `Kayne

Reply #22 Posted: July 16, 2015, 06:10:51 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
Definitely the Ho 229

Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 07:45:37 pm by deanox

Reply #23 Posted: July 28, 2015, 07:42:24 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
WTF?

No ones said de Havilland Mosquito!

Double the Merlin's of a Spitfire don't you know old boy!

Reply #24 Posted: July 28, 2015, 09:29:53 pm