Topic: Max Structure Limit on Vanilla Server

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
Hi guys, was just wondering if the "MaxStructuresInRange" had been reduced before the server was restarted last night.  I logged back into server last night and tried to re-position an auto-turret but was unable to replace the turret or build anything around our base due to "Too many structures nearby". 

We have been building quite a large base and I did wonder if we were ever going to hit the 'building structure cap' but prior to the server restart I was able to build and replace a lot of the upper floor of our base with no issues (until last night).
Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 09:35:41 am by S][N

Posted: December 02, 2015, 08:59:14 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Sorry. Will alter tonight.

Reply #1 Posted: December 02, 2015, 12:52:10 pm

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
Cheers Gutty, and thanks for the quick response ;)

Reply #2 Posted: December 02, 2015, 01:02:13 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
server is coming back up now, should be all fixed. sorry about that

Reply #3 Posted: December 02, 2015, 08:51:59 pm