Topic: ARK SERVER

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Okay guys, I have adjusted the server a little, as it was taking up a bit too much hard drive space. So everything should run a bit better when it comes to updating.

we shall see :D

Posted: September 03, 2016, 01:57:08 am

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
  • VonRippedoften has no influence.
Thanks mate seems to be running fine for a few days now

Reply #1 Posted: September 06, 2016, 03:59:40 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
FYI, currently working on the ark server update, please be patient

Reply #2 Posted: September 13, 2016, 06:50:30 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Thanks mate appreciate it :-)

Reply #3 Posted: September 14, 2016, 10:42:32 am

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Hey Gutty. Just out of curiosity I came across this ark server management tool today and thought i'd paste the link in case this might help with server maintenance. You probably don't need it but It might be worth having a look at.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=468312476

Reply #4 Posted: September 15, 2016, 03:18:22 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
Yeah man I have tried it, it doesn't really work with the way getsome is setup. It would also mean I need to login every time I need to run an update. Hence why I'm not using it anymore.

Everything is now automated anyway, so I don't have to do anything apart from check to make sure it worked.

I also use a system called modcopy which you will find tied up with this project somewhere, its really good for automating the mod update system. apart from that niggle we had a while back, because of the newer version that was released. It seems to be working really well.

Reply #5 Posted: September 15, 2016, 06:05:13 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
All good :-) Server has been running well lately. Shame about the bugged patches released lately for Ark

Reply #6 Posted: September 16, 2016, 12:09:15 pm