Topic: Naruto

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/673/3
Megatron Madara just got upgraded to Galvatron Madara

Reply #175 Posted: April 16, 2014, 06:26:33 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/675/3
In this weeks manga Naruto gets Jesus powers, and Kakashi assesses the three main characters:
Sasuke = Reincarnation of the sages good son
Naruto = Reincarnation of the sages bad son
Sakura = A Girl

I hate her such much. Fifteen years of a wasted character, and she cant even die because she has a bullshit immortality technique running

Reply #176 Posted: May 08, 2014, 08:22:15 am

Offline Tiwaking!

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/676/11

Still waiting for this series to finish
The avalanche has already started, it is too late for the pebbles to vote

Reply #177 Posted: May 14, 2014, 08:15:57 pm

Codex

is shippu actually coming to an end?

Reply #178 Posted: May 15, 2014, 08:23:38 am

Offline Tiwaking!

is shippu actually coming to an end?
It better end

You cant do much after creating a moon other than creating another moon

Even Star Wars got stuck there

Reply #179 Posted: May 15, 2014, 09:01:19 am

Codex

Lol seriously? wow

Reply #180 Posted: May 15, 2014, 09:20:34 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Lol seriously? wow
I was expecting them to lose, but not like this
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/677/3

Reply #181 Posted: May 21, 2014, 06:56:04 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Hmm. If the Edo Tensei people are still alive, and TenTen manages to get that trapping gourd to work, that would mean the Gold and Silver brothers might have popped out and can help trap Uchiha Madara in the gourd.

But that is a pretty far fetched idea. Why would the Gold and Silver brothers help anyone?

Reply #182 Posted: May 25, 2014, 08:55:42 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Naruto is still one of the best stories ever
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/681/4
Because the future had been rewritten

Reply #183 Posted: June 18, 2014, 08:56:33 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

This is actually bullshit

I've had enough

Naruto is dead to me

Reply #184 Posted: August 07, 2014, 09:28:06 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Is that a... ninja sorting hat?

Reply #185 Posted: August 07, 2014, 09:36:50 am

lol @ console hate

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
anyone else reckon its bullshit on the first harry potter how they get the extra points just enough so they beat slytherin?

Reply #186 Posted: August 07, 2014, 09:47:06 am

Offline Tiwaking!

So it looks like Sasuke has decided to take The Golden Path
I wonder sometimes just how much of a genius Kishimoto is
The manga will end in four weeks (issue 800)

Reply #187 Posted: October 18, 2014, 07:22:03 am

Offline Tiwaking!

I've been waiting for him to say this for 10 years!
Usuratonkatchi!

Reply #188 Posted: October 30, 2014, 09:56:33 am

Codex

That's the end?

Reply #189 Posted: November 01, 2014, 06:36:19 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

That's the end?
Two more Manga's left and then it is finished.

I assume they both die.

On the one hand Naruto dies which is good. On the other hand, Sasuke dies which is disappointing

And Sakura survives which is VERY disappointing

Reply #190 Posted: November 01, 2014, 08:47:54 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

And so ends 15 years of Naruto

The story of the annoying kid who wouldn't quit

Reply #191 Posted: November 07, 2014, 11:13:26 am

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
BELIEVE IT 

and woo finally Naruto gets with Hinata

Reply #192 Posted: November 07, 2014, 08:50:29 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

How is not having an ending to an anime not good? If anything, it's the anime''s that span less than 100 episodes that are usually the best ones, not the ones that span 200+,
ala One Piece, Bleach and Naruto.

The character evolution is a joke compared to other anime's character development plots. Naruto is good, but not great in terms of what's out there.

Character development - Death Note/ Code Geass/ Clannad (After Story)
Fighting Scenes - Code Geass/ Darker Than Black/ Fate Stay Night/ Full Metal Alchemist, and i could go on.
Theme and meaning - Clannad (After Story)/ Ghost in the Shell/ Honey and Clover/ Jin Roh (movie)/ 5cm per second (movie)/ Grave of the Fireflies (movie)
Animes should end. Bleach is an example of an Manga (because the Anime got cancelled) that doesnt appear to have an end. It is also not very good.
One Piece on the other hand is an example of an Anime that definitely will never end. However, I have never watched it so have no idea what it is about and will leave it at that. It is also the number one anime in Japan since it came out. Its popularity dwarfs Naruto and Bleach.

I struggle to think of a Fight Scene from Full Metal Alchemist that beats The Invasion of Pein when Pein destroys the leaf village.
Also: Uchiha Madara's first fight scene trumps everything. I have no idea what the Anime is going to do when he brings himself back to life.

Naruto's end shows just how good it is. I grew up with Naruto. It totally replaced Lord of the Rings (ruined by the movies) and Star Trek (ruined by the reboot movies). Now that its story and characters are set in stone, it becomes a testament to good story telling.

p.s I predict the Anime will go for another five years. There should be at least two years of fillers.

Reply #193 Posted: December 02, 2014, 12:26:19 am