Topic: 3 more star wars films planned

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1517103
Even more star wars movies, that's good right?

For Disney.

Reply #50 Posted: February 07, 2013, 06:07:07 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

Reply #51 Posted: April 19, 2013, 11:52:19 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
How awesome would that be.

But remove those Fantastic 4 losers.

Reply #52 Posted: April 19, 2013, 12:51:14 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
needs more notebook tbh

Reply #53 Posted: April 19, 2013, 01:23:48 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Star Wars day this Sunday.

I wonder if I still fit into my Ewok costume.

Also Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford and Carrier Fisher are confirmed in Star Wars Episode VII, playing super old versions of Luke, Han and Leia respectively.

Reply #54 Posted: May 01, 2014, 08:08:21 am

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1507112
But i'm all for 3 more star wars films. But I do wonder where they will go with them, can't really reuse any of the charaters (If they are set after 4,5,6).

I really hope that it's Timothy Zahn's Thrawn trilogy.

It's going to be an original story.

Kinder doing what they did with Star Trek, alternate timeline now we can make up what ever story we want.

I was a huge fan of the Star Wars books, many were great, some not so much. But I don't mind to much about the path they are taking with the new movies. Will be interesting on seeing what they do with the story.

Reply #55 Posted: May 01, 2014, 08:12:16 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!

Reply #56 Posted: May 01, 2014, 08:39:37 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
It's going to be an original story.

Well that's it, it's fucked.
Reboot, J J Abrams, 'original' story.

So fucked.

It would be cool if Lucas got to see his original envisage of 9 episodes (if he even had a storyline/ideas lined up). But that won't happen.

Thrawn is an excellent trilogy in books. But original... I hold a bit of hope, but not much.

Reply #57 Posted: May 01, 2014, 09:30:21 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I just hope Carrie is no where near this.

She's a drug fuelled hyper-bitch who burnt out years ago.

Reply #58 Posted: May 01, 2014, 09:50:43 am

I just hope Carrie is no where near this.

She's a drug fuelled hyper-bitch who burnt out years ago.

She's in it.

She plays a super old drug fuelled hyper-bitch version of Princess Leia.

Reply #59 Posted: May 01, 2014, 10:51:56 am

The Ewok Adventure - trailer

Ewoks: The Battle for Endor is brutal.

Cindel's bother, mother and father get murder by marauders right in front of her.

Many Ewoks died to bring us that movie. Compared to Return of the Jedi, where only one dies.

Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 05:35:19 pm by Sire NZ CH Spacemonkey

Reply #60 Posted: May 01, 2014, 10:58:26 am

Moar Star Wars

A stand alone star wars film - Rogue One  - which I assume is about the x-wing squad - for release December 16, 2016 (my Birthday :D)

And Episode 8 is set for release on May 26, 2017.

Reply #61 Posted: March 13, 2015, 05:34:01 pm

Reply #62 Posted: April 17, 2015, 07:08:31 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Just the shivers?

Made me cry, you heartless bastard.

Reply #63 Posted: April 22, 2015, 07:59:45 pm

So many feels.

Reply #64 Posted: April 23, 2015, 05:54:45 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
OH YES, BERG MADE IT BACK!

Also yes, star wars. Except they're killing battlefront!

Reply #65 Posted: April 23, 2015, 08:07:17 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Erection level: Over 9000

Reply #66 Posted: April 23, 2015, 09:29:34 am

What's wrong with Battlefront? It looks awesome.

Reply #67 Posted: April 23, 2015, 09:46:26 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Please stop posting in this thread, because every time I come into this thread I cannot resist watching the trailer again.

Which means I not only turn up to work work late, but also shivering and crying.

Reply #68 Posted: April 23, 2015, 06:23:58 pm

Please stop posting in this thread, because every time I come into this thread I cannot resist watching the trailer again.

Which means I not only turn up to work work late, but also shivering and crying.

I know what you mean. I can't stop watching it either.

The Ewok Adventure - trailer

Reply #69 Posted: April 23, 2015, 07:04:57 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #70 Posted: May 04, 2015, 05:13:27 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Reply #71 Posted: May 04, 2015, 09:44:13 pm

If they made Jar Jar into a sith lord. That would be awesome.

Reply #72 Posted: May 05, 2015, 05:29:26 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
If they made Jar Jar into a sith lord. That would be awesome.

"Messa yousa faada"

"Lookie yousa feelings. Yousa knows it to be trues."

Reply #73 Posted: May 05, 2015, 12:34:22 pm

"Messa been wait for yousa, Obi-Wans. Weesa meets again. At last da circle is complete. When meesa left you, messa da learner; now I is da master!"

"Only a master of evil, Jar-Jar!"

Reply #74 Posted: May 05, 2015, 12:54:22 pm