Topic: missing haler charaters in VSH

Offline laurensbub

• I Posted!
  • laurensbub has no influence.
hello everyone,

If you are having trouble with finding the missing hale textures I can send through the files for all missing textures(INCLUDING missing hale skins)

just add me on steam or leave a comment with your email some where and I WILL SEND  the missing files to you

Cheers,
Pretendo

Posted: November 18, 2016, 08:17:49 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
there are people having problems ?

Reply #1 Posted: November 19, 2016, 10:47:19 am

Offline laurensbub

• I Posted!
there are people having problems ?
yeah some people can't see some of the hales or textures, I was the same but i downloaded the files to fix all of that so I can just email the files through.

Reply #2 Posted: November 19, 2016, 04:53:52 pm

Offline Hoboneer

• Game Server Admin
  • Hoboneer has no influence.
You could just edit your original post to include a zip folder including all the files that are needed. Honestly much easier than emailing it individually to each person that needs it. Also, they don't need to create an account if you do.

To do it:
Attachments and other options > Attach: Choose File > Choose the compressed folder of all the required files

Then you're done,

Reply #3 Posted: November 20, 2016, 10:44:48 am
The real Hobo
The best Hobo

Offline laurensbub

• I Posted!
You could just edit your original post to include a zip folder including all the files that are needed. Honestly much easier than emailing it individually to each person that needs it. Also, they don't need to create an account if you do.

To do it:
Attachments and other options > Attach: Choose File > Choose the compressed folder of all the required files

Then you're done,
cheers hobo will get on to that ASAP
<3 :P

Reply #4 Posted: November 21, 2016, 02:23:30 pm