Topic: The Year of the Smartwatch

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
But you don't have to reach into your pocket to get a message on your watch

I might buy some Google glasses just to piss off apple fags
Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 04:03:23 pm by Emrico1

Reply #25 Posted: March 13, 2013, 04:01:02 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1520580
But you don't have to reach into your pocket to get a message on your watch

I might buy some Google glasses just to piss off apple fags

he'll walk into the mens changing rooms, and take picture of them.

Reply #26 Posted: March 13, 2013, 04:13:35 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1520582
he'll walk into the mens changing rooms, and take picture of them.

He does like looking at half naked Arnie pictures an awful lot... I'm just saying.

Reply #27 Posted: March 13, 2013, 04:21:53 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Emrico1;1520583
He does like looking at half naked Arnie pictures an awful lot... I'm just saying.

Only half naked?

Reply #28 Posted: March 13, 2013, 04:27:58 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Sweet thrad mang.

Reply #29 Posted: March 13, 2013, 04:47:49 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1520568
Glad you agree.

Just hope they bring out a water proof model for surf footage.
That would be cool.

Or a model that reminds you that you're about to jump into a swimming pool with electronics attached to your body

That's what I'd call smart....

Reply #30 Posted: March 13, 2013, 09:19:25 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I'm not to keen on google glasses, it looks like you have to talk to make it do anything.

It'll be pretty obvious when a hot girl walks past and I have to say "Take Photo"

Reply #31 Posted: March 14, 2013, 03:17:15 am

Offline Emrico1

"Sorry, I'm not sure I understand 'take a photo of her perfect ass? Can you repeat that?"

Reply #32 Posted: March 14, 2013, 03:44:48 am

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
I thought Berg was having a rant about swatches...

Reply #33 Posted: March 14, 2013, 09:07:48 am
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1520633
I'm not to keen on google glasses, it looks like you have to talk to make it do anything.

It'll be pretty obvious when a hot girl walks past and I have to say "Take Photo"

Or when you're taking some chick doggy style.

"Glass, record video"

"What did you say?"

"Err, your arse rewards my libido?"

"Oh, thanks"
Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 09:48:29 am by BerG

Reply #34 Posted: March 14, 2013, 09:40:52 am

Offline Emrico1

Maybe there are programmable words, I personally would change 'awww yiss' for take photo.

So when they are released, we should buy a sets for crazy people that talk to themselves... They no longer seem crazy!

Reply #35 Posted: March 14, 2013, 01:31:00 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

But why would you want to end up with so many pictures of your grandmother?

Reply #36 Posted: March 14, 2013, 01:52:47 pm

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: BerG;1520661
But why would you want to end up with so many pictures of your grandmother?

She died. You heartless bastard.

Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 02:13:56 pm by Emrico1

Reply #37 Posted: March 14, 2013, 02:06:51 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Not many women survive penetration from my anaconda.

Reply #38 Posted: March 14, 2013, 02:32:16 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1520670
Not many women survive penetration from my anaconda.

oh.....is it AIDS?

Reply #39 Posted: March 14, 2013, 07:14:52 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Well played.

Reply #40 Posted: March 14, 2013, 08:02:34 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Another promising kickstarter watch.

http://www.kreyos.com/?utm_source=indiegogo&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=igg

T
his looks better than anything out so far. All big players expected to release watches either this year or next.

I want one now.

Reply #41 Posted: August 16, 2013, 09:39:35 am

I'm an old fashioned guy. I like my analog watches which I have to correct the dates at the end of every 30 day month.

Reply #42 Posted: August 16, 2013, 09:46:23 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.

Reply #43 Posted: August 16, 2013, 10:39:46 am

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Since i got my pebble, been pretty awesome. Hard to go back to not using a smart watch, once you get used to it. Biggest first world problem, forgetting to put my watch on in the morning.

Reply #44 Posted: August 16, 2013, 09:20:06 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I'm keen for Samsung's watch. If the renders are anything to go by then they've finally found a use for their flexible displays.

Reply #45 Posted: August 17, 2013, 08:05:41 am

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
lol....have you google image searched any of the brands? Seems like no one has a clue what theyll look like...such a range of 'guesses'

Reply #46 Posted: August 17, 2013, 12:57:49 pm
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Equity;1530062
lol....have you google image searched any of the brands? Seems like no one has a clue what theyll look like...such a range of 'guesses'

Samsung's watch renders come from patent submissions. Whilst not really concrete it does provide a reasonable source instead of just 'guessing'.

Reply #47 Posted: August 26, 2013, 03:33:38 am

Offline Bert

• Game Server Admin
  • Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
Fuck yes! some of these smart watches look awesome!

Reply #48 Posted: August 27, 2013, 12:50:39 am