Poll

Are you keen to gnaw Kayne's face off?

Yes!
18 (94.7%)
No. [please only select if you are an (ex) getsome TTT player.]
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Topic: [LIVE] All the traitors have died, and come back as Zombies.

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!

We're live   |   203.167.236.162:27032   |   Getsome ZPS

Original message spoilered

Guys - We are going ahead with the ZPS server. Currently sorting it out, No ETA yet but will post in this thread when more details are clear.

Some notes for moving forward

Moderator / Admin / Staff - We are NOT automatically moving all TTT moderators to a ZPS staffing position. The game does not require as much administration. Applications will open on the same day the server becomes active. Being a moderator on TTT does increase your chance of being picked up, but the roles are not limited to them.

Map Cycle - We will probably have a large map cycle and filter down as we find the good and bad maps. Please post in this thread the maps you dislike to help this process.

Previous bans - Previous TTT bans may be lifted. If you were banned on TTT you will need to post your steam ID in this thread or private message me on Discord. I realise what I said in the original post made it out that all bans will be automatically lifted, but doing this would mean that the global getsome bans could not be added. Linking the ZPS bans to the Global bans helps ensure hackers from other games do not get a second chance.

Rules - I'll post up rules on the night of the server going up. Yes, I still hate the coconut word.

But above all that, I'm hoping this all goes smoothly, and we can get back to killing each other like we used to.

Cheer guys!

Spoiler :
Hi everyone

A lot of you will know that ttt is dying.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I have no intentions (at this point in time) of shutting down TTT.

The game isn't the best to begin with, and keeping a community is impossible as people & mods get bored after a month and don't come back for a year.  You wait for your chance to become a traitor, then get rdm'd and end up getting angry. Or rdm'ing back.

Moderators want to better the game by dealing with rdm'ers, then soon realise that they can't play the game anymore without either A) Dealing with every report that comes in or B) getting yelled at for not doing the reports.

The game is annoying to admin. It gets boring very quickly.

It's time for a change, and here's what I have in mind + why.

Zombie Panic Source http://store.steampowered.com/app/17500/

Spoiler :
ZPS is a game about either surviving or killing all humans. At the start of each round, players are assigned a role much like TTT.

95% of people will be assigned as a human, a survivor
5% of people will be assigned as a zombie (plus anyone who joins the round late)

A survivor's goal is to hoard ammo and guns, find somewhere to hide, and try to survive (duh)
A zombie's goal is to turn all survivors into zombies.

Zombies are given lives which will decrease every time a zombie spawns. Once the zombie lives hit 0, no more can spawn.
This game is what I first became an admin for - roughly 8 years ago next Jan. It's a community-based game just like TTT but without any bullshit RDM. I believe it will be an excellent substitute for TTT, and as it's new to most (if not all of you) it should also be loads more fun. The developers of ZPS are still active and improving the game so that's a bonus as well.

Extra information(MAPS/STAFF/PREVIOUS BANS)
Spoiler :
Maps
Spoiler :
We are going to need to sort out what maps we play, and of course you can always help out by making your own
Staff
Spoiler :
We are going to need new staff to admin this game. I will announce when to post applications, please do not post prior to that. Past experience may or may not help you get a role on our team :)
Bans
Spoiler :
All previous TTT bans will be removed for ZPS, unless it was for hacking. Hackers never come back.

THIS THREAD IS TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY. PLEASE POST IF YOU & YOUR FRIENDS ARE KEEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNMcoD4KDMo

As above, Cheers guys!
Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 07:39:27 pm by Kayne

Posted: December 26, 2016, 09:29:40 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Emisc

• I Posted!
  • Emisc has no influence.

Reply #1 Posted: December 26, 2016, 09:36:48 pm
~~~~~~~ Love you ~~~~~~
I'm Good at Hammer Trust me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline doomkaiser

• I Posted!
  • doomkaiser has no influence.
I would want TTT to be kept, as on christmas day the server came back to life for a bit. A question though, with zombie panic can humans kill other humans??

Reply #2 Posted: December 26, 2016, 09:59:38 pm

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
I would want TTT to be kept, as on christmas day the server came back to life for a bit. A question though, with zombie panic can humans kill other humans??

No, Only zombies can kill humans.

Reply #3 Posted: December 26, 2016, 10:04:03 pm

Offline TheDonnyBot

• I Posted!
  • TheDonnyBot has no influence.
I'm keen to play and gnaw off Kayne's face

Reply #4 Posted: December 27, 2016, 02:31:55 am

Offline Tomas

• I Posted!
  • Tomas has no influence.
I think it'd be great to see the community brought back together again with a different game, I'm keen to see all the old fellas again :))

Reply #5 Posted: December 27, 2016, 04:01:15 pm
I'm an asshole. Not a dickhead

Offline Mister Sir

• Just settled in
  • Mister Sir has no influence.
Keen as a bean, love! I'm as eager as ever to gnaw on `Kayne's protruding limbs.  ;)

Reply #6 Posted: December 28, 2016, 04:34:30 am
"I killed people and got banned." ~ Paul Denino 2k16

Offline CrazyHobo7634

• I Posted!
  • CrazyHobo7634 has no influence.
Welp... I only have about, like, a minute to write this so I'll try to make it quick. The idea is awesome, same with the game. I'd like to see this idea take form, with the old server kept for... sentimental value of a past that, while troublesome, was quite humorous and fun. I have to get back to my cousins now, as I am currently back home in Philippines. You guys have fun with your holidays and, which I regret not being able to currently do, gaming. A'ight? See yah! ^_^

Reply #7 Posted: December 28, 2016, 09:59:17 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Original post updated.

Spoiler :
Guys - We are going ahead with the ZPS server. Currently sorting it out, No ETA yet but will post in this thread when more details are clear.

Some notes for moving forward

Moderator / Admin / Staff - We are NOT automatically moving all TTT moderators to a ZPS staffing position. The game does not require as much administration. Applications will open on the same day the server becomes active. Being a moderator on TTT does increase your chance of being picked up, but the roles are not limited to them.

Map Cycle - We will probably have a large map cycle and filter down as we find the good and bad maps. Please post in this thread the maps you dislike to help this process.

Previous bans - Previous TTT bans may be lifted. If you were banned on TTT you will need to post your steam ID in this thread or private message me on Discord. I realise what I said in the original post made it out that all bans will be automatically lifted, but doing this would mean that the global getsome bans could not be added. Linking the ZPS bans to the Global bans helps ensure hackers from other games do not get a second chance.

Rules - I'll post up rules on the night of the server going up. Yes, I still hate the coconut word.

But above all that, I'm hoping this all goes smoothly, and we can get back to killing each other like we used to.

Cheer guys!

Reply #8 Posted: December 31, 2016, 12:30:50 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me