Topic: Ban Appeal on GANGSTA PUG

Offline TJFireball

• I Posted!
  • TJFireball has no influence.
No this appeal isnt because of RDM. This is for being rude to people, willing to RDM, and acting as an Admin. For instance, he was willing to RDM just because someone had music in the background when speaking...for 3 seconds. Hes like, cant wait to see you get slain cause im reporting to Quantum and paolo and just throws insults just cause hes angry. Hes also Like: im only being like the admin cause im the only person smart enough to not rdm and stuff. Like Please Is this what people want to deal with.

Posted: June 05, 2014, 10:13:18 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Say again? Maybe share some more details?

Reply #1 Posted: June 05, 2014, 10:49:42 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2 Posted: June 06, 2014, 02:25:55 pm

Offline Ser_Jesse

• I Posted!
  • Ser_Jesse has no influence.
You had to be online when he does to understand because I do.
I'm constantly online when "GANGSTA Pug" or now know as "AGENT Pug" steps over his line and pretends to be an admin/mod and takes things into his own hands. like someone would complain about being RDM'd so he would say okay seeing there is no admin/mod online I will be taking the acting role from them and "slay them myself" as he says when he actuall just RDM's them back 

Reply #3 Posted: June 19, 2014, 09:58:54 pm

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
  • John Soap has no influence.
I totally agree, he is very obnoxious and ignorant. He has been unbanned for several days and has not known, he keeps messaging the mods and admins to be unbanned. He talks about taking matters into his own hands and goes against the rules of the server and the mods directly. He has this tendency to spam the admin chat every time he dies, he also as Ser_Jesse said before takes over the role of admin when none are on, killing people he seems fit, putting Kos's on people who are "sus" and shoot people and does damage to people who stop him from doing what he wants. I must insist he must be permanently banned  from the GetSome server.

Reply #4 Posted: June 19, 2014, 10:26:41 pm
Hi!

I am a lovely person with a great personalty, i like long walks on the beach and love watching movies and cuddling. I'm a great listener and will make sure life is easy for anyone. I also follow satan, I worship him daily and will sacrifice unborn children for our great powerful overlord.

Ily

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
  • Matrixuniverses has no influence.
You had to be online when he does to understand because I do.
I'm constantly online when "GANGSTA Pug" or now know as "AGENT Pug" steps over his line and pretends to be an admin/mod and takes things into his own hands. like someone would complain about being RDM'd so he would say okay seeing there is no admin/mod online I will be taking the acting role from them and "slay them myself" as he says when he actuall just RDM's them back
I vouch this post

Reply #5 Posted: June 21, 2014, 08:48:27 am