Topic: Banned for a lenny face

Offline ✫ﮎσggY✫Ham

• I Posted!
  • ✫ﮎσggY✫Ham has no influence.
I was told that if you did a lenny face you would get kicked, I did one as a joke and got kicked I rejoined and told every one that I was doing a test with key binds (My test was to see if I bound the lenny face to a different key if it would delete the last keybind, I actually was doing 2 experiments the other was If I bound the lenny face to the 7 on my numpad would it also be bound to the other 7, it turned out it was bound to the other 7, then in a matter of seconds, BOOM banned.

Please unban me I really enjoy playing saxton hale, and this is the only saxton hale server I know.

Posted: January 04, 2015, 07:08:59 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Lenny face is being overused and theres a new rule that any lenny faces will be warn, kick, kick, shortban, longban, permban.
this has been added to the rules.

I assumed you never retried to rejoin after a minute.

you want KP_HOME for the keypad 7.
Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 07:24:53 pm by Gutty

Reply #1 Posted: January 04, 2015, 07:23:16 pm