Topic: Banned for Unknown Reason

Offline skaylore

• I Posted!
  • skaylore has no influence.
Hello Admins for GetSome,
Recently I hoped on your TF2 Trading server and played for awhile, how ever when I jumped on today it has said that I am banned from the server and I have no idea why.
Thank you for your time.

Posted: January 06, 2015, 10:44:46 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Invoked on   01-05-15 21:38
Banlength   1 d (Expired)
Expires on   01-06-15 21:38
Reason   Spamming
Banned by Admin   Suca

That means you were spamming like an idiot and suca felt it was bad enough to deserve a ban.
It was a web ban and I cannot find much more on it in the log without trolling through the whole thing just to find you.

You are now unbanned anyway, because it was a timed ban. Just remember the rules when you are on the server please.
Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 11:14:54 pm by Gutty

Reply #1 Posted: January 06, 2015, 11:03:29 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
You were banned for being a complete smartass and doing things AFTER you were warned not to. The ban has expired but note that your account gets flagged with us and we now watch you.
Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 10:28:41 am by Suca:)

Reply #2 Posted: January 07, 2015, 10:04:06 am