Topic: Astrohol Mass RDM

Offline SGT FENIX

• I Posted!
  • SGT FENIX has no influence.
Around 1:25pm AEST+ the player known as Astrohol STEAM_0:0:79571754 was mass RDMing. I've got 8 photo's to show. The website wont let me upload more than one per comment so sorry for long post
Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 03:37:59 pm by SGT FENIX

Posted: January 27, 2015, 03:35:03 pm

Offline SGT FENIX

• I Posted!

Reply #1 Posted: January 27, 2015, 03:35:39 pm

Offline SGT FENIX

• I Posted!

Reply #2 Posted: January 27, 2015, 03:36:16 pm

Offline SGT FENIX

• I Posted!

Reply #3 Posted: January 27, 2015, 03:36:50 pm

Offline SGT FENIX

• I Posted!

Reply #4 Posted: January 27, 2015, 03:37:25 pm

Offline SGT FENIX

• I Posted!
Pic 6

Reply #5 Posted: January 27, 2015, 03:38:32 pm

Offline SGT FENIX

• I Posted!
Pic 7

Reply #6 Posted: January 27, 2015, 03:39:05 pm

Offline SGT FENIX

• I Posted!
Pic 8. Pictures 1-7 are from the same round. This one is the next round and as you can see I was RDM'd by Astrohol as shown by the timestamp

Reply #7 Posted: January 27, 2015, 03:40:34 pm

Offline (NATAA)$ Top Geary

• I Posted!
  • (NATAA)$ Top Geary has no influence.
Agree to all the above and not just in two rounds but constantly throughout the map ttt_trainstation at I think 3pm NZ time? I'm not too sure.

I didn't look at SGT's pictures because it takes forever to load on my laptop but I do believe the rdming started on round 3 and continued to at least round 8. I do recall he killed 10 people on that round SGT shown the pictures. 6 innocents and 4 traitors.

Please note the players on this server did take necessary actions to dilute him from killing the whole server over and over again.

Thank you for your time put into banning this person.

Reply #8 Posted: January 28, 2015, 02:18:02 am
I Would Challenge You To a Battle of Wits, But I See You Are Unarmed
-William Shakespeare

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
dealt with??

quant or kayne to confirm

Reply #9 Posted: January 28, 2015, 11:11:28 pm

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
  • Matrixuniverses has no influence.
Dealth with, logs confirmed mass RDM

Reply #10 Posted: January 29, 2015, 02:09:34 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!

Reply #11 Posted: January 29, 2015, 08:49:41 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I really don't know.

It's easy to assume that because a guy is seen killing someone, he is just a trouble maker, but half the time there will be more than that.

Players / Possibly regulars could be bullying the guy, over something simple like his voice
The player could be new, wanting to play the game honestly but fucks it up first time.
Someone could rdm the player by mistake.

Then we get everyone on this server targeting that person. We have one guy POSSIBLY feeling like he's done nothing wrong, yet everyone on the server wants to kill him. I realise this isn't always the case but how am I supposed to know just by looking at logs? Only Quantum can read through the logs to see what people have written, voice is completely lost.

This is why I ask, for the millionth time, for you all to record a demo. It's not hard. It shows us everything. It can't be edited.

Will speak to Matrix to see what has happened but I would personally do nothing for any of these threads without a demo, otherwise people don't learn.

Reply #12 Posted: January 30, 2015, 12:37:14 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me