Topic: Unban Request.

Offline Player 2 .

• I Posted!
  • Player 2 . has no influence.
My Steam Name's Player 2 and I'm not the one that's banned.
My Profile is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021580527/
I'm here about a friend instead.

Bogesy (That's his usual name anyway)
His Id: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100291431/
He's been auto banned while changing his name to 'playing is overrated' under the rules of name hacks from what I believe.

The message was  [Auto]Detected Namehacking #2-1-8).
[SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "Bogesy #LFT Scout" (reason: [Auto]Detected Namehacking #2-1-9)

This happened a few days ago and he already had one ban for a lenny face but I like playing with him and know he's not a hacker, just a Joker and a bit of a troll (to me, not anyone else).

Sorry if I messed up anything or if this goes against the rules. I haven't spent much time on this site so I'm kind of a uninformed about the rules here.

Posted: March 12, 2015, 07:50:46 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
I suggest you have the offending user come forward, we don't accept unban submission on behalf of users who cannot present themselves or their case, you may get him to "Join" and add his unban request and case to this thread and we will use your submission as starting point and to add some weight to the request, but without the offending user nothing will be done.

He will need to address the blatant disregard for server rules.

Reply #1 Posted: March 12, 2015, 10:10:14 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Name hacking ban is caused by changing your name too many times in the session.

Lenny is not currently a bannable offense

Reply #2 Posted: March 12, 2015, 02:44:15 pm

Offline Player 2 .

• I Posted!
  • Player 2 . has no influence.
Name hacking ban is caused by changing your name too many times in the session.
Yup, that's more or less what he was doing. Everyone was changing their name to Player (whatever number struck their fancy) and he just kinda got the short end by changing it 3 times in a row. Thanks for clearing it up, should I redirect him here?

Reply #3 Posted: March 12, 2015, 04:00:06 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
yes, like xsannz said, the user in relation to the ban, needs to appeal if he wants unbanned. he also needs to make a new thread.

Reply #4 Posted: March 12, 2015, 05:52:35 pm