Topic: problem with user

Offline sonic14991

• I Posted!
  • sonic14991 has no influence.
My name is lucario and i am being targetted by someone called slipcon. Slipcon has being constantly targetting me for ages now he has also scammed my new to play friend <$= UMBREON =$ by offering a weapon for a key. He has also made fun of me when i got banned and also inturuptted my trading in the mic by saying "ill sell the same stuff Lucario is selling for half the price" he has done this for a while now and no admins are doing anything to stop him. He is also targetting my other friend Labyrinth.

Posted: April 22, 2015, 08:37:40 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
I will be looking in to this tomorrow, 2 sides to every story.

In regards to you saying admins are doing nothing I have already had another admin come and talk to me tonight about this matter, we are doing something but sometimes things don't happen instantly like people always expect.

Reply #1 Posted: April 22, 2015, 09:47:45 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
I have looked at what logs I can find and spoken with the other player involved.

All sides in this to me seem to have said things to each other so you are all just as guilty.

I suggest you ignore one another, sonic this doesn't seem like the first time you get 'targeted' by other players as you put it, perhaps look at what you are doing and change it.

http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=88597.msg1553239#msg1553239

Reply #2 Posted: April 27, 2015, 01:10:38 pm