Topic: I HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR NO REASON

Offline jimbojet777

• I Posted!
  • jimbojet777 has no influence.
Hi, l was playing get some TTT and  l has just finished playing a of TTT with my friends yesterday (31/5/15).
I then came on today to see that l had been "banned from this server".
I don't know if the auto-ban banned me or what but l would like to be unbanned.
I LOVE playing on this sever, it is my favourite sever in the whole of gmod.
PLEASE UNBANNED ME
MY STEAM NAME IS {lennyarmy}jimbojet7771
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171293815/friendsthatplay/4000
Yours sincerely Jimbo.

Posted: June 01, 2015, 06:53:58 pm

Offline (NATAA)$ Top Geary

• I Posted!
  • (NATAA)$ Top Geary has no influence.
It is a 24 hour ban, expires at about 10:30 today
Reasons:
1: Multiple rdms within a limited amount of rounds.
2: You didn't answer any of the reports given to you.
3: Old logs, May 31st ttt_dolls 20:20 at 00:00 mintues into the round you started shooting four different people.
{LennyArmy}jimbojet777 [innocent] has damaged |Bananaâ„¢|PeelMe [traitor] for 13 HP with an M16.
{LennyArmy}jimbojet777 [innocent] has damaged Zero Uchiha [detective] for 9 HP with an M16.
{LennyArmy}jimbojet777 [innocent] has damaged Tehdiamondgoesboom [innocent] for 62 HP with an M16.
{LennyArmy}jimbojet777 [innocent] has damaged (NATAA)$ Top Geary [innocent] for 23 HP with an M16.

This started a massive firefight causing multiple people to be "rdmd." After you and most of the server had died I believe 2-3 reports were sent towards you and on top of that you left the sever before the round finished.

I believe that these offences were worthy of a 24 hour ban. Not only in that round but rounds before you rdmd people and ignored the reports.
I am happy for anyone to look into this more thoroughly.

We also resolved this ban over steam chat apparently jimbo got the glitch of the same report been sent round after round. So he then left to fix it (which doesn't) and when he immediately rejoined I had already banned him. But I don't know why he would have made this ban request about 20 hours after the ban.
Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 07:43:33 pm by (NATAA)$ Top Geary

Reply #1 Posted: June 01, 2015, 07:39:02 pm
I Would Challenge You To a Battle of Wits, But I See You Are Unarmed
-William Shakespeare