Topic: Molikot Mod Abuse

Offline Capt. Kenny

• I Posted!
  • Capt. Kenny has no influence.
Molikot is once again back at it with the mod abuse. Slaying people for "RDM" when they are well within the rules to kill them. At Around 5:00 pm 4-Sept Round 7 or 8? Molikot decides to open the Traitor room and from the screenshots you can clearly see that his other T buddy was standing far enough away from vending machine to open it. As I am playing the game I shoot him in the head, he doesn't even report he just straight up slays.

I know it's just a slay, but it is wrong that Molikot continues to do this to the community, and from seeing him falsely slay people in the past he would then ban them if they tried to get him to remove it.

Posted: September 04, 2016, 05:18:29 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Molikot can slay, kick, mute, gag, or ban you for any reason he feels like at any time.

You 12 year old GMOD playing retards need to understand this is not a fucking democracy. These are servers, provided to you for free, by the GetSome community. If you don't like it, fuck off.

Reply #1 Posted: September 04, 2016, 06:03:24 pm

Offline Mister Sir

• Just settled in
  • Mister Sir has no influence.
Wow you must have a lot of free time. I didn't even know it was a traitor only thing. No one told me this. I believe all you said was "Salty bitch" and that was it. So you were pretty helpful

Reply #2 Posted: September 04, 2016, 07:57:38 pm
"I killed people and got banned." ~ Paul Denino 2k16

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
You aren't allowed to kill someone for opening the t room.

This has always been slayable.

Reply #3 Posted: September 04, 2016, 10:05:46 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Kayne is Molikot's boss, he has no issue with it, thread closed.

Reply #4 Posted: September 06, 2016, 10:10:14 am